Time to update schools...

• Administrator

I've gotten a number of messages asking me to update school websites, but this is indeed a task that takes a bit to set up but gets much easier to make a bunch of edits at once.  So... help me out here.  Please reply to this thread with the type of change:

* Name of school and location
* What happened (New under development, under development to open with provisional accreditation, changed name and/or location, closed).  NOTE: I don't care about provisional or probationary accreditation--schools with any sort of accreditation who are accepting students get their own sub-forum.
* Website address for the PA program

You can suggest multiple updates per post, but please supply all info for each school needing an update.  I anticipate doing this in the first week of July, so please post all info by June 30th.

• Like 1

Our lady of the lake in Baton Rouge, LA changed its name to "Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University". The website has also changed to reflect the name change. 

The website is www.franu.edu

I've included the PA program link below. 

https://www.franu.edu/academics/academic-programs/physician-assistant-studies

Edited by Sherbert
spelling
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
On 6/18/2019 at 2:55 PM, Joemonkey said:

Can you please change CSUMB to an accredited provisional status?

Who is CSUMB, where are they, and what's their website?  I CAN look these up, but I've asked you, who know and care, to do so precisely so that I don't have to.  I thought I was pretty clear about my expectations in the original post.

29 minutes ago, rev ronin said:

Who is CSUMB, where are they, and what's their website?  I CAN look these up, but I've asked you, who know and care, to do so precisely so that I don't have to.  I thought I was pretty clear about my expectations in the original post.

CSUMB is cal state Monterey bay in California. I’m sorry. I was being lazy when I did not address all the points you’d requested.

https://csumb.edu/mspa/application-process

The school is now provisionally accredited. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jefferson College of Health Sciences (a private college in VA) was just officially merged with Radford University (public college), effective July 10, 2019. The Jefferson campus is now essentially a satellite campus of Radford University and has been named Radford University Carilion (RUC). The PA program has not changed locations, accreditation, faculty, etc., but has essentially just been renamed in the merger. 

Radford University Carilion PA Program

New website: https://www.radford.edu/content/grad/home/academics/graduate-programs/pa.html

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...