MCPHS Manchester 2019-2020

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:27 PM, Scarder said:

Hi! I was wondering how long it took you all to recieve email conformation after submitting your applications? Best of luck to everyone!!

I have not received an email confirming one way or the other, and I verified all of my CASPA materials at the end of June. I am curious if it because they are waiting to see if their accreditation will be approved in September? Regardless, I will probably be calling them tomorrow to inquire. I will be sure to post what they say 🙂 

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:06 PM, Caitlyn612 said:

I have not received an email confirming one way or the other, and I verified all of my CASPA materials at the end of June. I am curious if it because they are waiting to see if their accreditation will be approved in September? Regardless, I will probably be calling them tomorrow to inquire. I will be sure to post what they say 🙂 

I submitted with no confirmation of my application either. I wrote an email to admission 7/15 with no response.

On 7/31/2019 at 9:06 PM, Caitlyn612 said:

For the Boston campus - their accreditation is good through September 2022. From their website:

"The approximate date for the next validation review of the program by the ARC-PA will be September 2022."

I also haven't heard anything since I submitted. Thanks for giving us an update if you hear anything!

Sorry - WRONG THREAD! Please ignore....

Edited by Chris14

On 8/8/2019 at 11:59 AM, Chris14 said:

For the Boston campus - their accreditation is good through September 2022. From their website:

"The approximate date for the next validation review of the program by the ARC-PA will be September 2022."

I also haven't heard anything since I submitted. Thanks for giving us an update if you hear anything!

If you applied to the Boston campus you should try the other forum threads that are for that campus! This one is for the Manchester campus which is not currently accredited and is being reviewed in September 2019.

Edited by Kes1123