2012-2013 Application Cycle

How long after your CASPA mailing did you guys recieve your supplemental app? Or did you have to call and ask for it? The Nova site just says "Once the CASPA application has been received by Nova Southeastern University, a supplemental application will be made available online." any help/info is appreciated!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did you recheck the pre-reqs? maybe you were disqualified for not having a particular class?

either way, im sorry to hear that.

I was told by someone in admissions that they will still invite you for an interview despite a missing prereq with the understanding that you would take the class before matriculation (which would mean you would have to take it in the Spring of 2013 and finish before classes start, which is stressful but I guess possible). Just wanted to add that because I was very surprised

How long after your CASPA mailing did you guys recieve your supplemental app? Or did you have to call and ask for it? The Nova site just says "Once the CASPA application has been received by Nova Southeastern University, a supplemental application will be made available online." any help/info is appreciated!

This confused me as well after submitting my CASPA, I actually searched the website and found the supplemental app area somehow: https://webstar.nova.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon I had to create a login username then you can select the Nova program you're applying to and fill out the supplemental, I actually did this before receiving the email with the same link from Nova

This confused me as well after submitting my CASPA, I actually searched the website and found the supplemental app area somehow: https://webstar.nova.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon I had to create a login username then you can select the Nova program you're applying to and fill out the supplemental, I actually did this before receiving the email with the same link from Nova

I was told to wait after the e-mail is sent to fill out the supplemental. Apparently problems have been created with some applicants when they filled out the supplemental before they received the e-mail confirmation. I'm sure you will be fine but you should call and check just to make sure everything is okay.

Received a rejection letter today. Not really sure why. I thought my stats were good. Called the program to see why but no answer. Doesn't make any sense to me to not even keep my app for future consideration. Hopefully they will call me back.

Did you receive a rejection letter after you submitted your supplemental?

I got my rejection letter earlier this week. Total shock as I have an undergrad GPA of 3.7 and a graduate GPA of 3.6. GRE was 301 (not GREAT but not TERRIBLE) and have over 5000 hours of direct patient contact. Both my undergrad and grad degrees are medical related. So needless to say, idk why i wasn't even invited for an interview. This entire process has been confusing to me. Have an interview Nov.12 at the ft. meyers campus. Good luck to everyone!

I got my rejection letter earlier this week. Total shock as I have an undergrad GPA of 3.7 and a graduate GPA of 3.6. GRE was 301 (not GREAT but not TERRIBLE) and have over 5000 hours of direct patient contact. Both my undergrad and grad degrees are medical related. So needless to say, idk why i wasn't even invited for an interview. This entire process has been confusing to me. Have an interview Nov.12 at the ft. meyers campus. Good luck to everyone!

That's crazy. Your stats are awesome. I guess I'm waiting for my rejection letter too then.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally miss a prerequisite? :(

@ cblanca,

I also got an interview at Ft. Myers on Nov 12th, and just received my rejection letter from Orlando as well. I agree, it does not make sense, but I actually heard A LOT of specifically great things about Ft. Myers campus. I guess everything happens for a reason, so dont feel down and good luck on the interview with Ft. Myers campus )

@ Cblanca,

After you received your rejection letter form Orlando, did they happen to say why exactly you were rejected? Or perhaps were you able to reach out to anyone to see what the exact reason was?

I'm just concerned as well because your profile seems fairly strong and since you were selected for an interview it seems you should have been a shoe in.

Thanks in advance and good luck on your other future interviews!

Archived