Seton Hall 2019-2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 3:01 PM, Emshee said:

Hi! For those who already interviewed, can you give a brief overview of what occurs? 

It starts with a writing prompt with 2 or 3 questions for the first half hour or so, and then an info session. After that there's a few stations you rotate through for a group interview and 3 individual ones. At the end there's an optional tour as well. It was pretty easygoing, good luck! 🙂

Hi! I am pre PA student. I was wondering for the people were accepted what is your cumulative  and pre-req GPA, GRE score, and patient care hours looking like? I would also appreciate any additional information that would help me since I am just about to finish my pre-reqs and then I plan on applying to Seton Hall 4 year program for Biology and then apply to their PA program after. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 5:55 PM, barsz said:

Got the acceptance call earlier today. Soooooo hyped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you receive an email or a package after the call?  I got my call yesterday and it was honestly a blur after I was told I was accepted. So I can't remember if they told me that I would receive anything. 

On 3/8/2020 at 6:41 PM, futurePA1975 said:

Did you receive an email or a package after the call?  I got my call yesterday and it was honestly a blur after I was told I was accepted. So I can't remember if they told me that I would receive anything. 

Check your seton hall portal (the one you used to apply through and submit all your materials for application). It will have instructions about making a deposit which is ten business days from the day of acceptance. 

• 2 months later...