Western 2019-2020 Application Cycle

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:29 PM, CMO26 said:

Hello all!! I will be interviewing on Friday, March 6th at 8 am! Looking forward to meeting other interviewees there and best of luck to you all 🙂

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 8:56 PM, PA2B0912 said:

Got an interview invite before noon last day of the year! Thank you 2019 haha. I will also be interviewing March 6th, which seems like the last interview date for this cycle. see you all there and best of luck to all of us.

Same here! I'll see you guys there! Let me know if yall want to connect on here or fb to help ease the nerves of not knowing anyone 🙂

On 1/22/2020 at 9:11 AM, mlprepa said:

Do they still consider your application (GPA, experiences, etc.) after an interview? Or is everyone on an even playing field once you receive an interview and base their decision on your interview performance alone? 

According to what we were told during the post-interview wrap-up, everyone is on an even playing field once you receive an interview; they no longer look back at anything in your application and go purely off the interviews.

Good luck to everyone still interviewing!

2 hours ago, flight213 said:

anybody still waiting to hear back? mines still under review. was told interviews go through March so still crossing my fingers!

From what I know, there’s still 2 more interviews in February and 1 in March. I’m not sure though if they’ve been filled or they’re still sending out more invites. 

3 hours ago, pHEAL said:

Hey y'all, don't know if anyone is still waiting for an interview but I send my app in the last week of October and got a rejection letter today. Gl everyone and grats to everyone else who made it!

Received my rejection letter today as well. 
Let’s keep our heads up, stay positive, and if necessary, reapply in a few months! Best of luck to those still preparing for interviews and waiting for answers!

Edited by Chrissylee
  • Like 2

Hi everyone!

I applied to Western in August, and I haven't heard anything back(yes (for interview) or no). Yesterday some of my colleagues received a rejection letter, and we all applied around the same time and for the most part have the same GPAs. Has any of this happened to you before?