Western 2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 9/24/2019 at 5:53 PM, Beyuu said:

see you there! 🙂 

On 9/24/2019 at 6:33 AM, starfall27 said:

I also received an interview yesterday and am from Florida! I chose Jan. 15 as well! Nice to meet you! Sending blessings your way!

I’ll also be there 1/15 at 9:30! Super excited to meet y’all, was wondering if you guys would want to exchange numbers and get to know each other! 

And of course anyone else interviewing that day!!! Private message me y’all wanna talk 🙂

• Like 1

Received my email for the interview a few weeks ago, will most likely be turning it down though. That should open a spot for one of you! Best of luck! This was my 3rd interview invite with one acceptance given already, I heard Western is mainly into primary care which is not the specialty I am going for. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

hi i am an international student, and i have applied for westernu in the last minute, so i applied on october 20 more or less. i just wondering, if they dont want to invite us for the interview, will they send an email to notice us? or all of us just need to wait until february? for the one who did the interview or got the invitation to interview, i want to ask, how long usually you get a notification from then after you apply? Thankyou very much 😃

On 10/31/2019 at 1:51 PM, JaclynChavira said:

Hey all,

Just thought I'd share some stats:

• Submitted CASPA App 9/23
  • CASPA App Verified 10/9
  • Submitted Supplemental App to Western U: 10/1
  • Received email from Western U that app was going to committee for review: 10/18
  • Received email from Western U with Interview Invitation: 10/31 (Happy Halloween to me)
  • Interview scheduled for 11/14 @ 8 AM

Congratulations! Good luck at the interview!

Would you mind sharing your stats?

On 11/4/2019 at 9:21 AM, linaa said:

Congratulations! Good luck at the interview!

Would you mind sharing your stats?

On 9/26/2019 at 6:56 PM, bk5991 said:

I’ll also be there 1/15 at 9:30! Super excited to meet y’all, was wondering if you guys would want to exchange numbers and get to know each other! 

And of course anyone else interviewing that day!!! Private message me y’all wanna talk 🙂

Congrats everyone!! This is super exciting. I am also interviewing on 1/15! 

On 11/5/2019 at 9:59 PM, bmy94 said:

Hello! Did anyone attend the Western University Preview Day? If so, were you able to speak to members of the admissions board and did it have an impact on receiving an interview/admission? 

Nope not at all... I went to the one in Augustishhh. No real opportunity to talk to faculty. But I do know western is extremely big on GPA. I know that they have an initial filter system for GPA and then ADCOMS look at those

Hi everyone! I will be going to the Preview Day this upcoming Sunday and want to ask opinions on if it is best to go alone or ok to bring a friend/family member? Also, how to dress? Obviously professional but like business casual or suit up?? And if I do bring someone along should they be well-dressed as well? I know Im overthinking this but I want to be sure and see what everyone else thinks, or see what everyone else saw at the last Preview Day.