Western 2019-2020 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, mlprepa said:

It says my application was sent to Admissions and is being processed... Is that the same thing as being reviewed or they are still checking my pre-reqs and re-calculating my GPA?

If it's the email that says your application has already been processed and sent to the Admissions Committee, then your application is being reviewed. 

Hey guys I submitted my Caspar on 6/2/2019 and secondary on 6/3/2019. although I did not get any confirmation that my application was sent in to admissions committee. When I logged into my portal to check it says “Your application has been sent to Admissions for processing.”

does that mean they are still reviewing to see if I meet with the requirements of the school?

Hey guys I submitted my Caspar on 6/2/2019 and secondary on 6/3/2019. although I did not get any confirmation that my application was sent in to admissions committee. When I logged into my portal to check it says “Your application has been sent to Admissions for processing.”
does that mean they are still reviewing to see if I meet with the requirements of the school?

That’s exactly what’s happened to me. I checked the portal yday and it said that. I didn’t get any confirmation email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/17/2019 at 9:21 AM, Gilda said:

Thins thing says "

Next Steps

Your application has been sent to Admissions for processing.  "

Am I to assume it's not the same thing?

ohh I believe that's the first email. It's basically saying your CASPA app was received and is being processed. 

In a few weeks, you should get a second email saying your application has been processed and sent to admissions committee for review. 

8 hours ago, Sdarl71 said:

Hey everyone, I had a question. I originally selected the November interview date, but because my schedule has been really busy, I wanted to change it to January. Do you guys know any drawbacks that can come from this? like does it look bad to change your interview date? 

I don’t think changing your interview date will negatively affect you. I think that’s why they give applicants so many options of interview dates because they know that our schedules are tough and some months are better than others. And they know that our schedules change and so I think they don’t mind if you already picked a date and want to change it.

They make most of the decisions at the end of all interviews anyways so I don’t think having a later date will affect your chances of getting into the program.