2019-2020 FranklinPierce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Received an email on 08/01 stating  

"Your application has passed the first base-line review and is in line for a more indepth review by faculty. 

You will receive a status update by email, either inviting you for one of the interview sessions, or letting you know that your application is no longer being considered. 

We know that waiting is difficult, but thoroughly reviewing applications is a long process.  Additionally, it will be several months before we begin holding interviews.

We appreciate your patience."

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, ceg963 said:

Hi, did anyone receive any emails of confirmation or such from the program?

I also receive an email confirming that my application passed the "first base-line review and is in line for a more indepth review by faculty." Waiting until November will feel like forever for an interview. I suspect we will hear if we get an interview in October. 

Edited by ccady

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, nikkii said:

Has anyone heard anything else? I received the "base-line" email 9/16

I also received this email 9/16 where they said it would be “several months” before they hold interviews! Last year I believe they did have interviews in October/November, but I know they have said they don’t hold them “during the winter months”. It’ll be an interesting wait...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...