Jump to content
Finnigan

Yale PA online class of 2022

Recommended Posts

My name is Leanna, I am the grandma of the group at a lovely age of 57!!!  I live in Lorton, VA (the Washington DC metro area).  Congrats to all so far!  Thanks for starting this new thread..I just found it.  Is there  a FB group as well?   I am not on there very much, however I would join a group if anyone sets one up..I guess I could do that as well..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK I just attempted to start a group for us.  Under Yale PA online class of 2022.  Let me know if you find it then you request to join and I will let all in.  Sorry I am not an FB expert in any way.  Anyone feel free to do this better than I have.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MY3PUGS said:

OK I just attempted to start a group for us.  Under Yale PA online class of 2022.  Let me know if you find it then you request to join and I will let all in.  Sorry I am not an FB expert in any way.  Anyone feel free to do this better than I have.

You will want to verify acceptance through letters of acceptance or you will end up with random people. No one received letters yet have they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it's a closed group, I see what you mean.  Again, I'm not that great with FB, if anyone wants to take over speak up.  But yes, that's true I never thought of random people joining, that makes perfect sense.  The only letter so far that I received is the email with the intent to enroll I'm sure we all received that one so far.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree - it should be fairly easy for everyone to at least send you their letter of intent to verify their acceptance for the FB group. Also, I'm Whitney from Washington, DC. Looking forward to meeting you all!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MY3PUGS said:

My name is Leanna, I am the grandma of the group at a lovely age of 57!!!  I live in Lorton, VA (the Washington DC metro area).  Congrats to all so far!  Thanks for starting this new thread..I just found it.  Is there  a FB group as well?   I am not on there very much, however I would join a group if anyone sets one up..I guess I could do that as well..

Hi Leanna! Super stoked to have a non-traditional student in our cohort! (Not just because I was afraid of being "the old one")

Looking forward to knowing more of your story!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, WBTKPK said:

Agree - it should be fairly easy for everyone to at least send you their letter of intent to verify their acceptance for the FB group. Also, I'm Whitney from Washington, DC. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hi Whitney this is Leanna from Lorton, VA right around the corner from you!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I'm Sara from Hampton Roads, VA (southeast of Richmond). Leanna and Whitney y'all are close by if you ever want to study together! I was only able to find Stephanie's group and sent in a request. If we are using the other one, could someone post the link? Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SB109 said:

Hi everyone! I'm Sara from Hampton Roads, VA (southeast of Richmond). Leanna and Whitney y'all are close by if you ever want to study together! I was only able to find Stephanie's group and sent in a request. If we are using the other one, could someone post the link? Thank you!

Hi Sara!

It looks like the other group was archived so probably best to just request to join Stephane's group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 12:47 AM, Finnigan said:

I searched for the group on Facebook, couldn't find it.

Started one:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2363793043833249/

I will happily close this one if one of y'all has another going--i am not an experienced administrator.

For now I will accept any member requests, we can weed any "random" folk out pretty quickly.

I just requested to join....mary Elizabeth 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More