TENNESSEE: Milligan College

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Katelyneh said:

Hi, I was invited for an interview on July 24th! I am flying in from Florida, and would love to know if you guys have any tips on the interview? Thank you in advance and I wish everyone the best of luck!

Congrats @Katelyneh! I am flying in as well for an interview that day. It’s going to be great—So nervous but excited.  If anyone previously interviewed/accepted has tips, suggestions, or info, that’d be awesome and so appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 2:28 PM, lexxi said:

Congrats @Katelyneh! I am flying in as well for an interview that day. It’s going to be great—So nervous but excited.  If anyone previously interviewed/accepted has tips, suggestions, or info, that’d be awesome and so appreciated. 

I’ll be there that day as well! I only live less than 2 hours away though! Can’t wait! 

• Like 1

Also received an acceptance email today from the interview yesterday. Congrats to others who were accepted! Can’t wait to meet you all!

omg congratulations!! That’s amazing. I made the waitlist, but in all cases, it was SO nice to meet everyone yesterday— enjoy this day and this accomplishment! =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg congratulations!! That’s amazing. I made the waitlist, but in all cases, it was SO nice to meet everyone yesterday— enjoy this day and this accomplishment! =)

I was put on the waitlist from the first round of interviews! Did they tell you what tier you are in?

On 7/25/2019 at 9:46 PM, Morgan1 said:

I also got waitlisted. They told me I am First Tier but for all I know, 2 or 20 people could be in that tier so I have no idea how good a shot I actually have of getting off of it. 

I was put on the waitlist from the first round of interviews! Did they tell you what tier you are in?

Cool! I hope you had a good time meeting everyone also. They did, but I’m not sure how many people are on each of the three tiers so I’m unfortunately not sure how much to reply on it and what the best educated plans are. But I’m hopeful and thankful! How about you?

Cool! I hope you had a good time meeting everyone also. They did, but I’m not sure how many people are on each of the three tiers so I’m unfortunately not sure how much to reply on it and what the best educated plans are. But I’m hopeful and thankful! How about you?

They told me I was in the first tier. I'm not totally sure how the tiers work either, or how many people are in each tier. It makes it a little hard to predict! I am hopeful though! Good luck to you!