Finding a new job after wound care

I’m currently working in post-acute care and actively seeking to change specialties for a variety of reasons I won’t get into. I was approached by a wound care company about a potential full time position, 8-5pm, no call, rounding in two hospitals and several SNFs. The salary would be a large pay increase and I enjoy debridement, infectious disease, vascular and derm so it sounds like a good fit.

My concern is that I may be specializing too much to the point that finding a new job down the road will be difficult. I’m a (fairly) new PA and want to keep my options open in case I need to change jobs later. I believe some specialties may appreciate the experience but I could be limiting my options. Has anyone worked in wound care and transitioned to another specialty?