ISU 2019-2020 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, ZachR said:

They are already offering seats? I thought they didn't offer seats until all the candidates were interviewed. Is ISU rolling admissions?

ISU is rolling admissions. They offer early seats to those that have interviewed and meet their minimum scoring criteria, which move throughout the cycle. It was initially 10.45, then 10.20, and now 10.10. 

On 11/22/2019 at 5:29 PM, LKP94 said:

Congrats to you too @PCKatz! I'm planning to continue working and hopefully save some money. I'm also thinking about taking a few months off to travel before school that's a suggestion a lot of students had during interviews. How about you? 

I have similar plans with yours. I'm going to keep working per diem and use my off-days to read and to travel. Might even go on a mission trip if I can save enough.

@starr101 I' will be at the Meridian campus! Curious to see where everyone else will be at too 😃

On 11/22/2019 at 4:55 PM, PCKatz said:

Congrats @LKP94 & @BreathlessCyan!!

I also got accepted a couple weeks ago when they lowered the score to 10.20.

What are your plans before school starts? (besides submitting paperwork lol)

I'll also be attending at the Meridian campus! I'm going to keep working for a while with the intention to quit and maybe travel before school starts. Nothing's concrete, though lol

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, cotab said:

I was offered an interview on 9/30 and only received the call 2 days ago. Congrats to those already accepted! I'll be interviewing on 1/13. Excited but nervous. Can anyone shed light on their interview experience please? 

Everyone is very welcoming and kind. You get plenty of time to ask questions to different people. The interview email has everything else you need to know about what to expect. Good luck! 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...