2019 Application Cycle

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

Hey! Since we are interviewing in the afternoon, we check in at 10 am right? I am a little confused haha 🙂 

Yes that's correct! I was confused about that too. This is what my interview invite email stated. Hope that clears things up for you.

"If you are scheduled for afternoon interviews:
Please arrive by 10:00 AM for registration. You will need to provide a photo ID. Please note: at 10:30 AM,
there will be an optional opportunity for you to walk to the Health Science Center where classes for the
didactic year are held on the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse campus for a tour. You will return at 11:30
AM, in time for the informational presentation and lunch. Your day will conclude after your last interview."

Just now, sunny98 said:

Yes that's correct! I was confused about that too. This is what my interview invite email stated. Hope that clears things up for you.

"If you are scheduled for afternoon interviews:
Please arrive by 10:00 AM for registration. You will need to provide a photo ID. Please note: at 10:30 AM,
there will be an optional opportunity for you to walk to the Health Science Center where classes for the
didactic year are held on the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse campus for a tour. You will return at 11:30
AM, in time for the informational presentation and lunch. Your day will conclude after your last interview."

okay thats what I thought but just wanted to make sure! Thanks so much!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...