43 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

Hey! Since we are interviewing in the afternoon, we check in at 10 am right? I am a little confused haha 🙂 

Yes that's correct! I was confused about that too. This is what my interview invite email stated. Hope that clears things up for you.

"If you are scheduled for afternoon interviews:
Please arrive by 10:00 AM for registration. You will need to provide a photo ID. Please note: at 10:30 AM,
there will be an optional opportunity for you to walk to the Health Science Center where classes for the
didactic year are held on the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse campus for a tour. You will return at 11:30
AM, in time for the informational presentation and lunch. Your day will conclude after your last interview."

Just now, sunny98 said:

Yes that's correct! I was confused about that too. This is what my interview invite email stated. Hope that clears things up for you.

"If you are scheduled for afternoon interviews:
Please arrive by 10:00 AM for registration. You will need to provide a photo ID. Please note: at 10:30 AM,
there will be an optional opportunity for you to walk to the Health Science Center where classes for the
didactic year are held on the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse campus for a tour. You will return at 11:30
AM, in time for the informational presentation and lunch. Your day will conclude after your last interview."

okay thats what I thought but just wanted to make sure! Thanks so much!!

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone knows any specifics pertaining to the process of acceptance. If you get an offer how long do you have to accept it and does anyone know how much they usually ask for a deposit to hold your spot?

Thanks in advance!