23 hours ago, Nktrio11 said:

Oh awesome! I applied the 30th but have not heard anything yet. I did get an email on the 11th of this month saying i'm either verified or my app is started. I'm pretty sure I am verified. Do you mind sharing your stats and did they contact you today? 

Contacted about 2 weeks ago.

Stats:

GPA: 3.72

PCE: 700

Volunteer: 200

Shadowing Hours: 40 (3 different specialties)

LORs: PA, PA, PA, ARNP, Professor 

Edited by kms135

On 7/13/2019 at 9:45 PM, rach6195 said:

Hello! Yes they are indeed rolling admissions and they have 60 seats for the upcoming program to my knowledge. 

wow, they will have 60 seats for the class of 2020?

1 hour ago, mkprepa8 said:

wow, they will have 60 seats for the class of 2020?

I got that information from last year’s thread. 

5B952053-BD80-427B-B403-A93C944A9FF2.png

19 hours ago, rach6195 said:

I got that information from last year’s thread. 

5B952053-BD80-427B-B403-A93C944A9FF2.png

Awesome, I did not know that!  Thank you for sharing

I submitted to Gannon before I took the Casper exam. Do you think this will effect the timing in which I hear back compared to people who submitted The same time I did and their Casper was already sent in? 

Hey all! I just wanted to pop in and say hey. I was accepted to Gannon last cycle and begin next month. I know the process can be really stressful, so if you have any general questions please feel free to reach out! Good luck to everyone and congrats to those already receiving interview invites!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PAC2B12 said:

Hey all! I just wanted to pop in and say hey. I was accepted to Gannon last cycle and begin next month. I know the process can be really stressful, so if you have any general questions please feel free to reach out! Good luck to everyone and congrats to those already receiving interview invites!

Congrats!!! Would you mind sharing your stats?! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nktrio11 said:

Congrats!!! Would you mind sharing your stats?! 

Sure! My GPA was on the lower end (cumulative: 3.4, science 3.2), 100+ shadowing hours, 300+ volunteering hours, 1,500 hours as an ED scribe and a few thousand as a Medical Assistant (I dont remember the exact number, sorry!). I also had my EMT and phlebotomy certification, went on a medical mission trip, did a Graduate Certificate to boost my GPA, and participated in a couple clubs in undergrad. Hope this helps!

On 7/13/2019 at 8:45 PM, rach6195 said:

Hello! Yes they are indeed rolling admissions and they have 60 seats for the upcoming program to my knowledge. 

I interviewed last week and I asked about the number of seats. It will be 30 seats each class.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, kms135 said:

I interviewed last week and I asked about the number of seats. It will be 30 seats each class.

When did you get an invite? And also when did you apply 🙂 Also how was their interview?

14 minutes ago, Nktrio11 said:

When did you get an invite? And also when did you apply 🙂 Also how was their interview?

I was invited July 2nd. I applied at the end of May. I thought the interview was constructed well and the basic questions that you would expect.

Same for me as well, no word. I did notice last year took about 1 month. So maybe that's the plan for this year? Either way,  I'll post as soon as I hear anything!

43 minutes ago, Marisabelrod12 said:

lol I hope so, I’m getting a little worried! But same, I’ll post if I hear anything from them 

It took several months for some of us to hear last cycle after interviews. So don’t stress too much! 

Does anyone know when the next interview cycle is? I've been verified 8 weeks today and haven't heard from Gannon (or any other school) and starting to stress, lol. Thank you!

Hi guys I just started at Gannon’s program today actually. One of the professors told us to get on here and let everyone know it will only be 30 seats each year! Apparently it’s been a common rumor in all of the interviews so far 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I was verified on July 11th and my casper scores were received on 7/30. I haven't heard anything from the program. 

11 minutes ago, johncfl said:

I was verified on July 11th and my casper scores were received on 7/30. I haven't heard anything from the program. 

I have not heard anything either 😞

7 minutes ago, Nktrio11 said:

I have not heard anything either 😞

The first cohort just started this week, so I assume they’ve probably been pretty busy with preparing, etc. for that lately! I truly have no idea and that’s my personal opinion, but just wanted to throw it out there. 

Edited by PAC2B12