New York Institute of Tech: 2019-2020 Cycle

Hi, I was waitlisted as well... I'm trying to gauge how many people are on the waitlist too. If you were waitlisted, could you please like this message? Also if you are still in undergrad, are you going to send your final grades for this semester when they come out? My email said they only needed my transcript when I graduate in May.  

For those who have been accepted, CONGRATS!!! 🙂 Do you mind sharing when your deadline for either accepting or declining the invite is?

Edited by NewPAapplicant
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

On 12/12/2019 at 11:07 PM, NewPAapplicant said:

Hi, I was waitlisted as well... I'm trying to gauge how many people are on the waitlist too. If you were waitlisted, could you please like this message? Also if you are still in undergrad, are you going to send your final grades for this semester when they come out? My email said they only needed my transcript when I graduate in May.  

For those who have been accepted, CONGRATS!!! 🙂 Do you mind sharing when your deadline for either accepting or declining the invite is?

Deadline was on 12/27 to accept or decline the seat! I will be declining so hopefully this opens up a seat for somebody else on waitlist 🙂 don't lose hope! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest jon1228
On 12/15/2019 at 5:54 AM, 1madmamma said:

I also received the waitlist to interview email.  Fortunately I was accepted at two other programs and will be starting PA school in a couple of weeks!! 🙂 Good luck to you all!

Same here, I declined the waitlist. Good luck everyone!

I interviewed but I was waitlisted... 

I am still in undergrad and will be graduating with my bachelors after 3 years so some of my prerequisites aren’t completed yet but here are my current stats: 

GPA: 3.945

Hours: over 1000 as CNA (nursing home), PCA (hospital), pharmacy tech, and community shelter volunteer 

awards: TriBeta National Honors Society, deans list, TA for 3 semesters, researched biofilms

I know it’s still early but if there’s any movement in the waitlist, please let the forum know 🙂  Hope we all make it! Happy holidays! 

Edited by NewPAapplicant