2019-2020 Applicants

Congrats to those who got an interview.  To those who are alternates, like myself, good luck. 

For those with interviews, did they give you dates to sign up for?  Seems like a lot of people are being waitlisted.  Just wondering if they are giving out interviews in stages as I’m trying to stay optimistic.  

Just got an email today that I didn’t receive an interview this year. Last year I was interviewed and waitlisted. In the interim I finished my outstanding prerequisite courses but it seems the field is even more competitive than last year, so I was not invited back. Just wanted to share in case anyone else was waiting to hear back either way!

Best of luck to all of you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anybody heard anything about the alternate list for interviews?  I listed Kearney as my preference and I know that the only interview date in Kearney is coming up soon.  Does anybody know if they are going to potentially have another interview day?  In an email, it said they'd make decisions by December 6th for interviews, but the last interview date is in late November.  Getting anxious!

On 11/7/2019 at 5:10 PM, GBRPA said:

Has anybody heard anything about the alternate list for interviews?  I listed Kearney as my preference and I know that the only interview date in Kearney is coming up soon.  Does anybody know if they are going to potentially have another interview day?  In an email, it said they'd make decisions by December 6th for interviews, but the last interview date is in late November.  Getting anxious!

They did mention that the campus you interview at doesn't have an influence on anything. Best of luck to you!

On 11/19/2019 at 3:19 PM, adubs94 said:

Does anyone know if early-acceptance emails already went out or when those are supposed to go out?

Hey!

I received an early acceptance call and email one week after my interview! I interviewed on November 4th and was offered early acceptance on November 11th! Hope this helps. Not sure entirely on how many are offered early acceptance. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...