California Baptist University Riverside 2019-2020

7 hours ago, Toomuch said:

It was just a simple question. I wanted to see if it was similar to the GRE writing portion 

I think that's a very fair question to ask. It's helpful to know any detail, even if it is writing by hand or on a computer prompt. Small details can change how an essay is constructed. 

My supplemental questionnaire was submitted 10/22. Patiently waiting!

Has anyone else submitted theirs around the same time? 

On 11/19/2019 at 8:37 AM, Toomuch said:

What type of essay is it? 

Sorry, at my interview we were given a warning to not disclose specific information about the exam or the interview questions or else we could be taken out of consideration.

On 11/19/2019 at 8:54 AM, Toomuch said:

It was just a simple question. I wanted to see if it was similar to the GRE writing portion 

My bad didnt mean to come off short, i was at work. Just be yourself and write honestly and you should do great.

I interviewed September, but I haven't heard anything back since. I'm starting to get discouraged /: Does anyone know how long they usually take to make their decisions?

3 hours ago, mlprepa said:

I interviewed September, but I haven't heard anything back since. I'm starting to get discouraged /: Does anyone know how long they usually take to make their decisions?

They said most people won’t hear back until March so don’t be discouraged! Only a select few will actually hear before then. 

• Like 1

I was called on Friday Nov 22 in the evening by the program director and offered admission but have decided to decline the offer to pursue other opportunities. Hopefully someone else here will get a call soon as well!

On 11/26/2019 at 3:06 PM, woodlingj said:

I was called on Friday Nov 22 in the evening by the program director and offered admission but have decided to decline the offer to pursue other opportunities. Hopefully someone else here will get a call soon as well!

When did you interview?

3 hours ago, soniahopePA said:

Hello all! 

Have there been any other interview invites going out?

I had an interview two weeks that I had to reschedule. They allowed me to reschedule to  the 1/10 interview so there’s more dates! Try to stay positive 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/8/2019 at 8:05 AM, PreMe said:

Is it worth applying to this program still? or is it rolling admissions? 

I hope you were still able to submit! I sent my application in a few days before the deadline last cycle and was invited to the last interview group and accepted, so they do save a few seats for applicants who submit later.

• Like 4

Has anyone received any denial letters? I haven’t received any updates from this program about my application status. I am assuming that all interview invites have been sent out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, caduceusmedgeek said:

Has anyone received any denial letters? I haven’t received any updates from this program about my application status. I am assuming that all interview invites have been sent out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t lose hope, on Friday they said they have 2 more dates. You never know if there are cancellations.  

• Like 1

Hello all!

Has anybody received any acceptance calls recently? They told us that most calls would go out in March, but I'm just curious if they started to call anybody earlier.

Thank you!

32 minutes ago, PAbehavior said:

Have all the interview been sent out? 

There’s like 3 more interviews. That’s what I was told last Friday 🙂