California Baptist University Riverside 2019-2020

7 hours ago, Toomuch said:

It was just a simple question. I wanted to see if it was similar to the GRE writing portion 

I think that's a very fair question to ask. It's helpful to know any detail, even if it is writing by hand or on a computer prompt. Small details can change how an essay is constructed. 

My supplemental questionnaire was submitted 10/22. Patiently waiting!

Has anyone else submitted theirs around the same time? 

3 hours ago, mlprepa said:

I interviewed September, but I haven't heard anything back since. I'm starting to get discouraged /: Does anyone know how long they usually take to make their decisions?

They said most people won’t hear back until March so don’t be discouraged! Only a select few will actually hear before then. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 8:05 AM, PreMe said:

Is it worth applying to this program still? or is it rolling admissions? 

I hope you were still able to submit! I sent my application in a few days before the deadline last cycle and was invited to the last interview group and accepted, so they do save a few seats for applicants who submit later.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, caduceusmedgeek said:

Has anyone received any denial letters? I haven’t received any updates from this program about my application status. I am assuming that all interview invites have been sent out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t lose hope, on Friday they said they have 2 more dates. You never know if there are cancellations.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...