2019-2020 application cycle

On 9/20/2019 at 12:33 PM, Madrelation said:

I received an email from MEDEX that they had received my supplemental on 8/14, but no other correspondence from them. Is this normal?

I'm in the same boat. I've called them and emailed them. I haven't received an email back, but when I called them, they said that they're very behind. This was one month ago, so I don't know how behind they are exactly. 

• Upvote 2

I submitted my supplemental application on August 23rd with CASPA previously submitted. I have yet to hear whether my application has been moved into full faculty review. Has anyone who submitted all their application material after August 23rd heard yet regarding their status? Does anyone know if Medex immediately notifies you if a decision had been made to not pursue your application further or do they wait until all decisions have been made? Thanks and best of luck to everyone!! 

• Upvote 1

On 10/2/2019 at 8:38 PM, Akpipsqueak said:

I submitted my supplemental application on August 23rd with CASPA previously submitted. I have yet to hear whether my application has been moved into full faculty review. Has anyone who submitted all their application material after August 23rd heard yet regarding their status? Does anyone know if Medex immediately notifies you if a decision had been made to not pursue your application further or do they wait until all decisions have been made? Thanks and best of luck to everyone!! 

I submitted my supplemental on 9/6 with CASPA app already submitted and received by MEDEX. I haven’t received any other email regarding full faculty review, so I’m in a similar position! Hopefully we hear something soon

• Like 1