2019-2020 application cycle

Interview invite yesterday for Sept 26th for Seattle!!

Look forward to seeing others there!!  Let me know if anyone would like to meet up a day or so prior to have dinner!

Meganbauder, I am a 2nd year applicant and had an interview last year. 

For those asking---I submitted my app May 24th, submitted my supplemental July 3rd.

Edited by monicari

On 8/30/2019 at 7:11 PM, SGTMedicineBag said:

Do people generally only get one interview per campus or have some gotten interviews for both campuses they applied too?

I believe you only get one interview from either your first or second choice campus you applied to.

I applied two years ago and had an interview at the Tacoma location. I don’t see this in any of their FAQs or online info though.. unless I missed it somewhere! But I remember them saying this in the informational sessions.

• Like 1

I also received my email invite and I am beyond excited for everyone ❤️I don’t know where everyone lives but I would love to get together either the night before or earlier in the week to meet up before the interview! I am in Rochester just south of olympia but I am willing to drive to Tacoma. Last time a group of us met up at the Harmon brewery just one block over from UW Tacoma. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1