University of Oklahoma 2019-2020 Cycle

On 9/15/2019 at 5:10 PM, surgicalPA01 said:

The same thing happened to me! It even shows submitted on the website but I got the email Friday saying they haven’t received anything. 

I’m planning on calling in the morning to clear things up! 

Have they gotten back to you about this? I had the same problem but did not realize until now.

UPDATE: I got ahold of the admissions counselor and she said there was a glitch in the system and the email was mistakenly sent to people. If you have a doubt give the admissions counselor a call and she will let you know if your application is under review.

Edited by Emt262
update

12 minutes ago, CamJohnson21 said:

Has anyone heard anything? Still shows 'pending' for me on OUHSC website, yet no call/email/letter and its mid November!

I still have not heard anything either. I figured by now we would know something! It’s stressing me out 😣

Has anyone heard anything? Still shows 'pending' for me on OUHSC website, yet no call/email/letter and its mid November!

I still haven’t heard anything yet either, but there’s still a couple weeks left before the end of November so fingers crossed!
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, CamJohnson21 said:

Same! It’s starting to stress me out. Has anyone else checked their status on the OUHSC website?  

5 minutes ago, Kib1231 said:

Same! It’s starting to stress me out. Has anyone else checked their status on the OUHSC website?  

I did! Mine also still says “pending” 

15 minutes ago, CamJohnson21 said:

Hopefully we know something soon, seems like this is the week to alert as next week is thanksgiving! 

I just got my call

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tay2015 said:

I just got my call

That's so exciting, what is your last name initial? I know sometimes they do it alphabetically so I was just curious!

55 minutes ago, stefhanie said:

I heard back this morning, too and got the call! Submitted mid-June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which interview date did you choose?

51 minutes ago, Katymac11 said:

Has anyone gotten a rejection letter or email yet? Or has the website changed from “pending” 

Mine still says “pending” no call or rejection letter yet