Just a couple weeks away from the first round of interviews! Good luck to everyone!

I’m a first year student in the program. If anyone has questions about the program or needs any help, feel free to message me! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, CTHRazorback said:

Just a couple weeks away from the first round of interviews! Good luck to everyone!

I’m a first year student in the program. If anyone has questions about the program or needs any help, feel free to message me! 

Thanks - just sent you a pm!

I got accepted to UTSW in Texas so I turned down my interview today. I hope this opens a spot for someone else. Good luck to everyone!

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 8:23 AM, wmb15 said:

Verified June 12. Second time applicant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you change your essay questions?

9 hours ago, uamweevil18 said:

Did you change your essay questions?

I pretty much kept them the same and just added in some aspects about my gap year. 

9 hours ago, CanIBeAPaPlz said:

Really really really hoping they haven’t made all the calls yet ! I’m freaking out! But congrats that’s amazing @gbrown33 and @SSBeth !! 

They said they weren't gonna make calls until about 1-2 weeks after the interviews, and it looks like last cycle that was true. So maybe they just sent out a couple early!

• Like 1

Received interview invite this morning for October 25th!!

For reference, verified CASPA on 8/26 and supplemental completed on 8/25.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CanIBeAPaPlz said:

Really really really hoping they haven’t made all the calls yet ! I’m freaking out! But congrats that’s amazing @gbrown33 and @SSBeth !! 

That’s what I heard as well! Maybe they only did a few because they seriously called so late

• Like 1

I got an interview invite for october 25, but had to reschedule since i have a diff interview that same day. So i’m interviewing november 8 now. 

I got the waitlist email this afternoon too. I wonder how many of us were put on the waitlist. Around 10 maybe?

22 hours ago, jsynek said:

I got the waitlist email this afternoon too. I wonder how many of us were put on the waitlist. Around 10 maybe?

I’m on the waitlist too

Question for those who have already interviewed. I have an upcoming interview, and the instructions gave a campus map along with a shuttle schedule. Is it possible to Uber directly to the Dodd Wilson building and be dropped off out front, or is there no way of getting there except through the shuttle system? Thank you!

@kz2981 and anyone else who is going to interview at UAMS. There is a visitor parking lot right across from the Dodd building connected with a skybridge. If you park there it is less than a 2 minute walk to where you interview. It cost me about $7, but was well worth it! Just a heads up!

• Like 1

Anyone know how many interviews they have left? I sent in my supplemental and my app was complete around mid june and I still have not heard anything

2 hours ago, jotayka said:

I can’t get this link to pull up! And I also can’t find the group when I search it on Facebook. Could you send the exact name of the group? 

I PM'd you!