Loma Linda University: 2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All, 

I am representing the class of 2021 and would like to invite you all to our 3rd official pre-pa conference. This will be an afternoon with faculty, current PAs, and the class of 2021. We will have ultrasound and intubation skills labs, and information sessions meant to guide you toward becoming a PA. There will be raffle prizes every hour, refreshments, and an our official speaker is Tony Adkins PA-C, the "dancing-doc". Please visit our website on eventibrite for tickets and additional information. 

eventbrite.com/e/llus-3rd-annual-pre-pa-conference-registration-85925681025

You are welcome to personal message me with questions about this event. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Congratulations to all those that have gotten into the program. I am one of the class of 2021 students. If any of you are looking for a place in Loma LInda. I have a room with its own bathroom for rent. The rent is 600 including utilities and you would be living with 2 PA students. This would be an ideal spot and ability to pick our minds on how to approach the first year. My email is superspear33@aol.com if any of you have questions.

• 1 month later...