Loma Linda University: 2019-2020 Cycle

49 minutes ago, Mos3s said:

Congrats to all interviewed and accepted.  Are there more interviews to come?  I have not recieved an acceptance or rejection.  I have been checking my application through the supplemental link but it does not specify an app status.  I applied in Sept.

No worry my friend there are a lot of interviews coming. Every Tuesday until middle of February. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats!! 🙂 

If we don’t hear back the day after we’ve interviewed, is it likely we won’t be hearing back until February? Or do they still hand out acceptances days/weeks after students who have already interviewed?

Based on last year’s forum, looks like a lot of folks didn’t hear back until feb/March 

On 10/23/2019 at 3:14 PM, hopefulmomma said:

I JUST GOT THE CALL OF ACCEPTANCE! 

I can’t believe all of my hard work these past five years has finally paid off!!!! I am so excited & can’t wait to start this program. Can’t wait to meet everyone in the Class of 2022!!!!!

Can you clarify if there is a Spanish exam? What does it constitute?

Thank you.

• Like 1