Loma Linda University: 2019-2020 Cycle

21 hours ago, hopefulmomma said:

I received an interview last cycle in February, I believe I was in the last interview session and submitted my application in August. So patience is definitely key! I was ultimately waitlisted and have just reapplied this cycle.

My stats last cycle:

Overall GPA: 3.34
Last 60 GPA: 3.6
BCP GPA: 3.43

PCE: 3150 hours
Shadowing: 90 hours 

Volunteer: ~600 hours

Wishing everyone luck this cycle! Be patient. I was losing hope last cycle and didn't expect to even get one interview but ended up receiving three (Jan, Feb, and March) !

Good luck this cycle!! How was the interview? What do you think got you waitlisted? I heard LLU's interview is relatively intense! Multiple stages of both group and individual interviews, essay, exam, and activity right?  

On 9/3/2019 at 1:38 PM, stephanieprepa said:

Good luck this cycle!! How was the interview? What do you think got you waitlisted? I heard LLU's interview is relatively intense! Multiple stages of both group and individual interviews, essay, exam, and activity right?  

Hey, I am happy to answer interview questions if you would like to personal message me! I interviewed 2 years in a row, and got wait listed the first year and accepted the second year. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just received an interview invite today via phone call and followed up with an email for Oct 22! This is my second interview after being waitlisted last cycle.

Here's to staying hopeful! Good luck to everyone applying.

*edit for anyone wondering: Submitted 6/13/19 and verified same day!

Edited by hopefulmomma

I got a phone for an interview yesterday and will be 10/22; anyone will be there?

submit on June and verified next day, and I received email for LLU Application like a 5 days after. This is my second interview I got refused last year.

GPA 3.62

SGPA 3.8

I am RN for 3 years

Edited by helloMHE
  • Upvote 1

On 10/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, helloMHE said:

I got a phone for an interview yesterday and will be 10/22; anyone will be there?

submit on June and verified next day, and I received email for LLU Application like a 5 days after. This is my second interview I got refused last year.

GPA 3.62

SGPA 3.8

I am RN for 3 years

Congratulations. I too have an interview that day. I'm so nervous. This is my first interview for any school.

20 hours ago, hopefulmomma said:

I JUST GOT THE CALL OF ACCEPTANCE! 

I can’t believe all of my hard work these past five years has finally paid off!!!! I am so excited & can’t wait to start this program. Can’t wait to meet everyone in the Class of 2022!!!!!

Hey have they email you the packet today? I'm still waiting. They mentioned it was going to get emailed today.

1 minute ago, Gilyprepa said:

Hey have they email you the packet today? I'm still waiting. They mentioned it was going to get emailed today.

I was just about to ask the same thing! I have not received anything yet either but am patiently waiting. I feel like the acceptance isn't real until I can see it in writing with my own eyes lol