Morehouse 2019-2020

Join the club...I just received my declination email about 10 mins ago myself. I kind of could only laugh because I expected such but they really need to do a heck of a lot better with their communication with applicants, especially when the students who were selected for the final interview spot for this wknd on Dec 7th were notified quite some time ago. I applied in June!! I emailed and called the director several times, left messages and no answers...I guess I'll be nice and chalk it up to since this will be their first class perhaps they were short the personnel to handle the requests. I just wish programs wouldn't keep you in suspense like that. Let us know either way. Just have to accept that this wasnt the school for me and my perfect fit will be in the near future. Just wasn't time yet for me or any of us who weren't accepted. We will all still get in somewhere soon enough and be amazing PA's...

Edited by DOCRAH
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 12/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, DOCRAH said:

Join the club...I just received my declination email about 10 mins ago myself. I kind of could only laugh because I expected such but they really need to do a heck of a lot better with their communication with applicants, especially when the students who were selected for the final interview spot for this wknd on Dec 7th were notified quite some time ago. I applied in June!! I emailed and called the director several times, left messages and no answers...I guess I'll be nice and chalk it up to since this will be their first class perhaps they were short the personnel to handle the requests. I just wish programs wouldn't keep you in suspense like that. Let us know either way. Just have to accept that this wasnt the school for me and my perfect fit will be in the near future. Just wasn't time yet for me or any of us who weren't accepted. We will all still get in somewhere soon enough and be amazing PA's...

Hi- This will be the second cohort, so I think lessons learned from the first process is delaying this process. 

5 hours ago, AnngiePA said:

I feel like it’s all pretty predictable. We will most likely hear something before the holidays... but yes if anyone from dec 7 interviews heard something please let us know 

Probably so..... It seems they have weeded out those from groups one and two, and now just waiting on 3rd group. They probably have already decided from groups one and two who they want to accept or there Just sending Out denials and waitlist every week