Morehouse 2019-2020

Congrats to the people getting and accepting interviews. You deserve it!!!  I do find it kind of weird that based off of posts I submitted my application before some people that are getting interviews already at several programs??!! Even if they say no for the interview opportunity just let us know. The anticipation is killing me. This isn't the first cycle I've applied to PA school and some of these programs wait several months even into the new year to send you a letter or email of declination to inform you of a decision when their deadline has long passed and when they know whom the students that will matriculate into these programs & that they are full. 

Edited by DOCRAH

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:15 AM, Shiregis1022 said:

For those who interviewed yesterday how was it. 

I can't say too much because we all signed a NDA, but know that it was a relatively fun day! It's the first program that has felt like home to me. The faculty, staff, and students went out of their way to make it less nerve-racking!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mave6 said:

I can't say too much because we all signed a NDA, but know that it was a relatively fun day! It's the first program that has felt like home to me. The faculty, staff, and students went out of their way to make it less nerve-racking!

That's nice to hear. I'm still waiting on an invite. Congratulations to you.

• Like 1

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I applied in early June. Received verification email from Morehouse on July 9th and nothing since. Doesn't make much sense how they are going abt things to me. I mean if we are selected for the interview let us no and if we didn't make the cut let us no. Dragging it out until after the interview period makes no sense at all...I don't know. Congrats to all that have interviewed though.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DOCRAH said:

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I applied in early June. Received verification email from Morehouse on July 9th and nothing since. Doesn't make much sense how they are going abt things to me. I mean if we are selected for the interview let us no and if we didn't make the cut let us no. Dragging it out until after the interview period makes no sense at all...I don't know. Congrats to all that have interviewed though.

I agree. I even sent a letter of intent. I also tried calling regarding my status nothing so idk