Someone stated that their interview is October 5. As far as I know no rejections have been sent out. So there still some hope for us!!!

Edited by Shiregis1022
  • Like 3

Hi! I submitted my application late Aug (waiting on LOR). When I went to the open house in June the said the would start reviewing after the deadline and inviting for interviews mid September but I see they started early.....I can't stop checking my email!! So anxious! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HeyPA said:

Hey, has anyone received additional information since confirming their interview? 

Hey ! I was wondering the same thing, but I have not. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HeyPA said:

Hey, has anyone received additional information since confirming their interview? 

I have not received any additional info either!

Does anyone have additional information on the interview process? The website states there is two individual interviews, but the most recent email I received states it's now MMI format. 

48 minutes ago, Biaboyd345 said:

Received an interview invite this morning for October 26th as well. 

Congratulations good luck. I'm still waiting to hear back 

17 hours ago, Biaboyd345 said:

Hey would you mind telling me when you applied and when you received the email that your application is under review? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mnewhouse said:

Received an interview for 10/26 but declined. Good luck all!

PHey would you mind telling me when you applied and when you received the email that your application is under review? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/24/2019 at 6:08 PM, Biaboyd345 said:

Congratualtions!!! Would you mind sharing your stats, including GRE score for us to see what they are looking for?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MCKENZIEDRAIN said:

Hello! If there is anyone who received an interview invite and is willing to share their stats I would greatly appreciate it! 

I messaged you

• Like 1

Just declined my interview invite as I have been accepted to another program. Hoping that my spot goes to one of you deserving souls. Best of luck to all of you still waiting to hear back!! 

Edited by Biaboyd345
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Biaboyd345 said:

Just declined my interview invite as I have been accepted to another program. Hoping that my spot goes to one of you deserving souls. Best of luck to all of you still waiting to hear back!! 

If you don’t mind can you give a timeline of applying to interview invite? When did you receive the invite? 

18 hours ago, Ashleemee said:

If you don’t mind can you give a timeline of applying to interview invite? When did you receive the invite? 

Hi ! So I got an email that my application was received on August 6th and they sent me an interview invite on September 24th.