Morehouse 2019-2020

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 11:57 PM, Shiregis1022 said:

I wanted to start a discussion board for MSM entering class 2020. Did everyone submit their application yet if so, did you receive any notification?

I submitted my application on May 24th. I have not received an update yet!

Edited by cm05219

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For the Morehouse supplemental essay question on CASPA that says " please write a personal statement that describes your motivation, capacity, and vision in becoming a physician assistant," did you write an entirely new personal statement apart from the one you submitted to CASPA? 

43 minutes ago, Barnes3 said:

when did you submit do you mind sharing your stats.

Submitted and Verified: 06/27

I am not keen on sharing my stats as I prefer not to discourage anyone but I was definitely not your typical applicant with a gpa on the lower end of the spectrum. But I had a diverse amount of healthcare experience and a strong personal statement.

Im sure they are still sending more out so best of luck! 

1 hour ago, Amilah124 said:

Submitted and Verified: 06/27

I am not keen on sharing my stats as I prefer not to discourage anyone but I was definitely not your typical applicant with a gpa on the lower end of the spectrum. But I had a diverse amount of healthcare experience and a strong personal statement.

Im sure they are still sending more out so best of luck! 

thanks!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ashleemee said:

Heyyy if you don’t mind can you tell me  when you submitted? Also when you received the email that your file was under review 

Hey! I submitted my application on June 5th but I didn't receive a confirmation that my app was under review until July 9th. Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...