On 6/7/2019 at 3:56 PM, Chachy said:

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you! I just submitted. Good luck everyone! 

1 hour ago, ems2pa said:

Interviewing July 15th (afternoon)! 

Were you offered the interview today?

10 minutes ago, crcrown said:

Were you offered the interview today?

This past Friday evening!

For those who were offered interviews congrats! When was your CASPA application verified?

16 hours ago, pa1919 said:

For those who were offered interviews congrats! When was your CASPA application verified?

Thanks! App verified May 30th

• Like 1

Would anyone be interested in meeting up sometime on July 31st, just to get out pre-interview jitters?

I was accepted today as well! I had the afternoon interview yesterday and found out about the acceptance within 24 hours. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ferguson said:

I was accepted today as well! I had the afternoon interview yesterday and found out about the acceptance within 24 hours. 

I was in that group as well!

3 hours ago, Chachy said:

Got Accepted! 

Congrats! Easily the best email I've ever received 

I was in the morning session and got my acceptance! Super shocked with the quick turn around. The interview process was great and I love the program. 

2 minutes ago, WeGotThis2019 said:

I was in the morning session and got my acceptance! Super shocked with the quick turn around. The interview process was great and I love the program. 

Congrats!

• Like 1

Interviewed with the afternoon session on July 15th and found out  the next morning I got accepted! 

Best tip I can give to those that will interview is to yes be yourself..... but don’t tell them answers you think they want to hear. Be honest/stay relaxed & show off your personality.

Hey, I’m interviewing this Thursday! Any tips? Were the questions pretty straight-forward? I’m super nervous so any help would be appreciated! 

17 hours ago, futurepa100 said:

Hey, I’m interviewing this Thursday! Any tips? Were the questions pretty straight-forward? I’m super nervous so any help would be appreciated! 

Hey there! The interview is super straight forward. They honestly want to get to know you, how you would be a good fit for their program and your motivations for wanting to pursue the PA profession. It will be a great interview experience. Be yourself, smile, talk to everyone and enjoy the buffet ! For me I love to eat, so I calmed down a bit after the breakfast lol. Also cool tip, if you can incorporate some green into your outfit that could be a plus. I wore a green top with my suit and the faculty liked it. Good luck this Thursday! 

• Like 2