ecwaters

2019-2020 CASPA Verification

Hi all! I submitted my CASPA on Sunday 6/2/19 and have yet to be verified. Have others been verified who submitted around then? Just trying to make sure that I shouldn't be worried, as many who applied in lat May seemed to be verified quite quickly! 

Thanks for the responses! Anyone else who submitted on 6/2 who can weigh in? Unfortunately I can’t call caspa on the weekend, but I will Monday.

4 hours ago, ecwaters said:

Thanks for the responses! Anyone else who submitted on 6/2 who can weigh in? Unfortunately I can’t call caspa on the weekend, but I will Monday.

I submitted 6/3 and haven't been verified yet if that helps. I think they're starting to get busier, it took them a full week after they received my last transcript to post it to my app, the other transcripts I sent were posted within a day. I bet it will be verified early this week for you.

On 6/9/2019 at 12:55 PM, coldlykemn said:

I submitted 6/3 and haven't been verified yet if that helps. I think they're starting to get busier, it took them a full week after they received my last transcript to post it to my app, the other transcripts I sent were posted within a day. I bet it will be verified early this week for you.

Thanks for weighing in! I called today and was assured that it’ll probably just be a few days. I hate the waiting game! I think being a first time applicant must slow it down too

On 6/9/2019 at 12:55 PM, coldlykemn said:

Are you still waiting too?

5 hours ago, ecwaters said:

Are you still waiting too?

I was verified Sunday night somehow. This is my first time applying but I sent 3/4 of my transcripts in last cycle, so I'm not not sure if that made a difference or not.

22 hours ago, coldlykemn said:

I was verified Sunday night somehow. This is my first time applying but I sent 3/4 of my transcripts in last cycle, so I'm not not sure if that made a difference or not.

It turns out they want me to upload a transcript from a course I received credit for in HS in 2011 - so here I go getting that priority shipped!

Submitted 6/19 and all my documents were in prior submitting. Hopefully it won't take them forever. Good luck guys. Personally, my anxiety levels are already through the roof.