17 hours ago, ravinaznt said:

For those who got accepted, anyone want to start a facebook group or something for the upcoming class so everyone can get to know each other.. or if there is a facebook group already from the 1st year students, input would be great..

I was wondering that too...

I would love to get to know my future classmates!

Hi guys! Congrats on those of you who have been accepted! I am in the class of 2021 and I'm currently working on your Facebook group - I will get you all added here soon so be on the lookout! Don't stress too much about stuff right now, we will get you everything you need long before you need it! Enjoy your last few months before you start! 🙂 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, calliearnold said:

Does anyone know if there are any interview dates/remaining seats open? 

I actually just got an email a few days ago for the 10/19 interview date. The email did have a disclaimer though: "The interview we are inviting you for may be for a seat or alternate position for the class beginning 2020 or possible placement in the class beginning January 2021." 

So I'm guessing the class is almost full, but they're going to hold interviews to fill up the alternate list and offer admissions for the next cohort to a few people. Anybody else also receive this email? 

On 9/17/2019 at 11:38 PM, LKP94 said:

I actually just got an email a few days ago for the 10/19 interview date. The email did have a disclaimer though: "The interview we are inviting you for may be for a seat or alternate position for the class beginning 2020 or possible placement in the class beginning January 2021." 

So I'm guessing the class is almost full, but they're going to hold interviews to fill up the alternate list and offer admissions for the next cohort to a few people. Anybody else also receive this email? 

I got a similar email. I received an interview invitation several weeks ago, and this email was an update that the last three seats had already been offered to applicants and they're waiting to see if they're accepted or not.  they have until October 11. The wording said that if I didn't mind waiting a year they would roll the application into next year's program, but i wasn't sure if that meant that i could interview for a spot in next year's program or if they would just add my application to next year's pile.

10 hours ago, shibboleth said:

I got a similar email. I received an interview invitation several weeks ago, and this email was an update that the last three seats had already been offered to applicants and they're waiting to see if they're accepted or not.  they have until October 11. The wording said that if I didn't mind waiting a year they would roll the application into next year's program, but i wasn't sure if that meant that i could interview for a spot in next year's program or if they would just add my application to next year's pile.

Do you mind telling me when they sent this email to you? I interviewed last week and still haven’t heard anything from them. I guessing that’s not good news for me lol. 

On 9/25/2019 at 10:51 PM, shibboleth said:

Yup, I got the same email on the 24th as well. From what I understood, they would just put your application in the following application cycle. So probably not interviewing for a spot in 2021 but rather we'd hopefully be getting an interview sooner in the cycle if we apply again next cycle. Not sure though, we'll have to see. Are you still interviewing this cycle? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...