They are really fast with replying. I interviewed the 21st. Got my reply on the 25th. I was waitlisted. I was wondering if any current students are seeing this, if you know about the waitlist, how many people are accepted off of it, how soon you may hear something? Any information would be so helpful!

They are really fast with replying. I interviewed the 21st. Got my reply on the 25th. I was waitlisted. I was wondering if any current students are seeing this, if you know about the waitlist, how many people are accepted off of it, how soon you may hear something? Any information would be so helpful!

Could you possibly tell us how the process was for you during the interview day? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Cdowell22 said:

Could you possibly tell us how the process was for you during the interview day? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We started with the two essays. They gave us a folder with the essay questions, the outline for the day and a few surveys to fill out. They gave us 20 minutes to write the two essays. Then they split us up into groups. One group would tour the campus while the others interviewed or waited to be interviewed. In the middle of the whole interview day we met with the students to ask questions and have an info session with them. We went back to interviews and tours after that. The interviews were like around 8 minutes long, there was 3 people doing the interviewing, and it was one-on-one. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I also received an interview on 08/09 and am curious from those of you that have interviewed already if you could give any insight into the type of questions that were asked?

Also, do you have any recommendations on where to stay? And if anyone flew, did you fly into Nashville or Memphis and then drive to Paris or is there a closer airport?

Thank you in advance!! Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Edited by sm0808

The interview lasted from 9am to 11:30 for me, but we were a smaller group according to them so I do not know if it will go longer for the other interviews. I flew into Nashville, it was a really nice airport and then rented a car to drive the 2 hours the rest of the way, but it was easy driving. I do not think there are closer airports unfortunately. I stayed at the Super 8 in Paris which I do NOT recommend, long story, but I believe the Quality Inn had good reviews when I was looking up reservations. The essay questions were not terribly difficult, but I do not know if they will be the same questions that you are given or if they will end up changing them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, marissacy said:

The interview lasted from 9am to 11:30 for me, but we were a smaller group according to them so I do not know if it will go longer for the other interviews. I flew into Nashville, it was a really nice airport and then rented a car to drive the 2 hours the rest of the way, but it was easy driving. I do not think there are closer airports unfortunately. I stayed at the Super 8 in Paris which I do NOT recommend, long story, but I believe the Quality Inn had good reviews when I was looking up reservations. The essay questions were not terribly difficult, but I do not know if they will be the same questions that you are given or if they will end up changing them.

Thank you, for your recommendations and insight!

On 6/25/2019 at 2:56 PM, marissacy said:

We started with the two essays. They gave us a folder with the essay questions, the outline for the day and a few surveys to fill out. They gave us 20 minutes to write the two essays. Then they split us up into groups. One group would tour the campus while the others interviewed or waited to be interviewed. In the middle of the whole interview day we met with the students to ask questions and have an info session with them. We went back to interviews and tours after that. The interviews were like around 8 minutes long, there was 3 people doing the interviewing, and it was one-on-one. 

Did you interview with each of the 3 interviewers or did you just interview with one?

April 25, 2019: Turned in CASPA

• GRE Q-149 V-148 A-4.0
  • Cumulative GPA 3.75, Science GPA 3.80, Last 60 hours GPA 3.88
  • Healthcare Experience - 2576 hours
  • Shadowing Experience - 200 hours
  • Volunteer Hours - 63

May 28, 2019: Interview Invitation 

June 21, 2019: Date of Interview

• 2 Essays
  • 3 individuals interviews with staff
  • Q&A with current students
  • Tour of Campus

June 25, 2019: Accepted into program

• As you can see my credentials are not super impressive, but I believe my strengths were my recommendation letters and my interviews. I am excited about this program and cannot wait to become a PA.
Edited by dxcoco
  • Like 4

On 6/26/2019 at 12:20 AM, sm0808 said:

I also received an interview on 08/09 and am curious from those of you that have interviewed already if you could give any insight into the type of questions that were asked?

Also, do you have any recommendations on where to stay? And if anyone flew, did you fly into Nashville or Memphis and then drive to Paris or is there a closer airport?

Thank you in advance!! Any help is greatly appreciated!!

You should ask Quality for a student discount, tell them you are there for an interview.

• Like 1