Congrats to everyone who got acceptances! Did anyone else not receive an email? I know they sent out rejections today as well, just trying to figure it out

I haven’t received an email yet, interviewed 10/21. Fingers crossed

13 hours ago, knc8102 said:

I haven’t received an email yet, interviewed 10/21. Fingers crossed

I interviewed 10/14 and have not received an email yet either. Fingers crossed as well, good luck!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, emilylanglinais said:

I interviewed 10/14 and have not received an email yet either. Fingers crossed as well, good luck!!

Me3!... 4?

I interviewed with the last lot on 11/11, and in from out of state. I know my chances are slim, but I’m hoping!

I’ve been accepted elsewhere, but I’m from TX, and LSU is closer to home 😛

56 minutes ago, EyeSeeYou said:

When did you interview? And are you in-state?

Interviewed 10/14 and in-state

13 hours ago, ellieneroes said:

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page for accepted students? 

Yes, it’s a private group titled “LSUHSC-S PA Class of 2022.”

• Upvote 1

I just received my email that I am on the alternate list. I am still hopeful that a spot will open up being that many other students have already do been accepted to other schools. 

when is the start date for the program? I was looking on their website and couldn't find it anywhere

On 11/29/2019 at 6:02 PM, Almad said:

when is the start date for the program? I was looking on their website and couldn't find it anywhere

I believe May 18th