St Ambrose 2019-2020

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Ellieloa said:

Does anyone want to start a Facebook page or a group chat for the class starting this June? I'm excited to get to know everyone! 

I have been thinking about that too- I just created a page! The cover photo is a black and white logo with the PA emblem. I think if you search St. Ambrose University PA Program Class of 2022 it should pop up!

DBAF0347-A155-4CB0-8593-1C01ECFEC323.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagle2019 said:

I have been thinking about that too- I just created a page! The cover photo is a black and white logo with the PA emblem. I think if you search St. Ambrose University PA Program Class of 2022 it should pop up!

DBAF0347-A155-4CB0-8593-1C01ECFEC323.png

For everyone who joined the group- I added some security questions and I think it deleted everybody. I'm SO sorry! If you request to join again, that's perfect.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I am looking at this school for the 2020 cycle. For those were were accepted, would you mind sharing your stats?

Another question that feels sillly but I am confused about - is this program only accepting applications from undergraduate students at St. Ambrose? It's not clear on their website if they also accept students who did undergrads elsewhere. Thanks!!