Dominican 2019-2020 cycle

On 7/26/2019 at 12:19 AM, jgaona said:

Do you mind sharing your stats? 

Hi. Sure. 3.4 overall GPA, 3.8 science GPA, GRE: 91st percentile in verbal, 47th quantitative, 60-something in written. 15 hours shadowing a PA, over 10,000 hours of patient care (I'm a full-time paramedic), some volunteering, and two semesters of research.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ainjol said:

Hi. Sure. 3.4 overall GPA, 3.8 science GPA, GRE: 91st percentile in verbal, 47th quantitative, 60-something in written. 15 hours shadowing a PA, over 10,000 hours of patient care (I'm a full-time paramedic), some volunteering, and two semesters of research.

Great stats!! I have a question for you, once you sent them your acceptance of interview invitation email to confirm your spot did you receive an email back at all? I'm a little bit concerned because I never received a confirmation email that they have received my acceptance.

2 hours ago, Siyana said:

Great stats!! I have a question for you, once you sent them your acceptance of interview invitation email to confirm your spot did you receive an email back at all? I'm a little bit concerned because I never received a confirmation email that they have received my acceptance.

I have not received a confirmation back from them either! Sent my email confirmation on the 27th. 

34 minutes ago, PAkate said:

I have not received a confirmation back from them either! Sent my email confirmation on the 27th. 

Ok, so I'm not the only one in this boat; however, it makes me too nervous not hearing back and I will try to call them today. They stated I must have my interview confirmed by Aug 1st. 

On 7/30/2019 at 1:14 PM, Siyana said:

Ok, so I'm not the only one in this boat; however, it makes me too nervous not hearing back and I will try to call them today. They stated I must have my interview confirmed by Aug 1st. 

Hi. I received confirmation yesterday. They sent a parking pass and photo request. Hope you have yours too if not I’m sure it’ll be very soon.

• Like 1

I interviewed on the 16th and received an acceptance call shortly after the interview; needless to say that I feel very humbled. I was wondering if there are any other students here that have heard back because I would love to chat with you. Thank you!!! Wishing best of luck to everyone else who has applied, I was very pleased with the faculty and program. Very nice and welcoming.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Siyana said:

I interviewed on the 16th and received an acceptance call shortly after the interview; needless to say that I feel very humbled. I was wondering if there are any other students here that have heard back because I would love to chat with you. Thank you!!! Wishing best of luck to everyone else who has applied, I was very pleased with the faculty and program. Very nice and welcoming.

Congrats that’s so exciting! I’m so happy for you. What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

1 hour ago, thewanderingpa said:

Has anyone received any invite or rejection that was verified around July yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was verified mid July and haven't heard anything yet about interviews. From a previous post it seems like the next interview is 9/7, so I hope we hear something for that!

• 2 weeks later...