Dominican 2019-2020 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 11:24 AM, Siyana said:

Caspa submitted 6/20 waiting on verification. Anyone with similar dates? I was planning to have my application in earlier, but my old job took their time signing my PCE form.

I submitted to CASPA on 6/22 and verified on 6/26. I also wanted to submit much earlier. 

Edited by sgonz2006
clarification
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 7:51 AM, sgonz2006 said:

Has anyone received an email or anything that their application is under review? 

I submitted and was verified on June 2nd. I haven’t received an interview invite yet, just the email that my application moved onto the next step and is being reviewed.

12 hours ago, jbruns3847 said:

I submitted and was verified on June 2nd. I haven’t received an interview invite yet, just the email that my application moved onto the next step and is being reviewed.

If you don’t mind me asking how soon after it was CASPA verified did you receive the email that your application moved to the next step? 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:25 AM, sgonz2006 said:

If you don’t mind me asking how soon after it was CASPA verified did you receive the email that your application moved to the next step? 

I received and email on July 2nd stating that my application is under review and was verified on 06/24. Now the waiting game begins.

Edited by Siyana

On 7/3/2019 at 8:25 AM, sgonz2006 said:

I believe it was about 3-4 days after I got verified that they sent me a confirmation email that my application was in review.

59 minutes ago, Ainjol said:

Hello,

So I get the impression no one has interviewed this summer. Aren’t they trying to build a class to start January 2020 or might they already have one since it’s rolling admissions? 

I feel the same. Like has anyone gotten interview invites at all or rejections even? It seems like everyone has just received the email that their application is under review. Waiting is the worst! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ainjol said:

Hello,

So I get the impression no one has interviewed this summer. Aren’t they trying to build a class to start January 2020 or might they already have one since it’s rolling admissions? 

Their start date is in Jan, and I dont think anyone has been interviewed yet since no one posted about it. It is a little weird because people were accepted in June last year. 

Edited by niqbal4
  • Like 2