Is anyone having issues with accessing the link to pay for the deposit? The acceptance letter has the link but it wont let me copy and paste it. (Yes. I have tried to type it in myself)

I had the same issue. I just kept typing it in, and eventually it went through. I guess I was typing something wrong the whole time [emoji2372]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, ksinger said:

What's the attire for the dinner the night before?

It was very casual. Mine was at Heroes which is a sports bar to give you an idea. Everyone wore jeans and a nice shirt I believe. I think I saw someone say “think of what you’d wear to a birthday party” 

• Like 1

On 2/5/2020 at 11:48 AM, aspiringPA1996 said:

Are any current or previous students recipients of the HPSP (USAF preferably) or NHSC scholarships? I’m applying for both and have a few questions 

We have one girl already in the army, and I know of someone who got a Veteran’s scholarship; however, that is all I  believe. Don’t completely quote me. The army and navy will talk to you on orientation though.

Edited by Phoenixfire24

2 hours ago, KayXPA said:

Hi all! Did anyone from the 1/17 interview session hear back yet? 

I'm from the 2/14 interview day (last date) and McGilvray told us during orientation we would know status "within the next week". So seems since all interviews have been conducted they will be making final decisions this week. 

24 minutes ago, jlthornt said:

I'm from the 2/14 interview day (last date) and McGilvray told us during orientation we would know status "within the next week". So seems since all interviews have been conducted they will be making final decisions this week. 

That’s good to know, thanks a ton! Here’s hoping for the best! 

• Like 1