WSU 2019-2020 Application Cycle

I have yet to receive any email from them since their confirmation email of my supplemental application on September 24. Just emailed them, but judging from the previous posts on here, it will probably be a rejection. Sad that I have to email them to get information on my application status though...

Update: one week later and still haven't received an email back from them.

Edited by PAUsername24601

2 hours ago, Hmhguy95 said:

Can anyone give some insight into the interview process? I have an interview on 12/6 and would greatly appreciate a general idea of what to expect. 

After a welcome presentation to all the candidates you will be split up into groups and rotate around various activities such as a tour of the facilities, a Q&A panel from current students, your actual interview, etc. The interview is with a faculty member and a practicing PA from the community. You have about 30 minutes for your interview. They will tell you this also but each question is scored so it's important to try to get through all the questions. I know in previous forums others have said it was a very laid back interview that felt more like a conversation. I personally didn't feel this way and thought it was a tough interview but others might disagree. My advice would be to be honest, know yourself and your experiences well, and be able to articulate it well. Good luck!! 🙂

Edited by linda92
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 12:45 AM, PABtan said:

Got an acceptance call today!!! I am from AZ but I am super stoked to get to know you all!!!

Congrats! For Wichita, weren’t they waiting until after all interviews were over to make offers? 

Hey guys! I interviewed on November 1st and received an acceptance call the following Friday. So exited and can’t wait to meet all of you guys!!

Edited by gutierrezc
  • Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 7:11 AM, SDakotaPAgirl said:

Congrats! For Wichita, weren’t they waiting until after all interviews were over to make offers? 

For the majority of them yes,  however they were going to send out a few early invites. So if you didn’t get a call don’t give up just yet. They said everyone should know by December 14th I believe.