Applicants for Jan 2021 Start

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone still waiting on receiving a supplemental application from Clarkson? I had coursework in progress for Fall 2019 that they wanted to see my grades for before determining if I would be sent the supplemental application or not, but I haven’t gotten any replies to emails or further communication yet. I totally understand though because it’s the holiday and busy season! 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, royo95 said:

I just received my supplemental app on 1/8 and will be mailing it this week. Does anyone have any advice for their additional personal statement? And from your experiences do people who get the supplemental app usually get an interview?

Just be honest about why you want to go there. And to be honest, a supplemental doesn't guarantee an interview. I've applied to Clarkson twice and received the supplemental both times. The first time I was rejected after the supplemental and this year was put on the continuing candidates list.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:02 PM, kristin04 said:

I received an email today for the March 27, 28 interview sessions...does anyone have any tips on the interview process?

I am a current 3rd year. Honestly, be yourself (meaning your best professional self). The staff are really trying to get to know you. That is what the whole day will be about. 

Edited by yellek
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those waitlisted, it is SUPER common to come off the waitlist. People get accepted to multiple programs and there is usually a bit of "wiggle" room, so it's awesome for anyone on the waiting list. I think my class had 3-4 people that came off of it, and they are just as smart, talented, amazing, and will do awesome things as a PA. So don't get discouraged! 

On 5/19/2020 at 9:18 AM, akrenner0991 said:

For those waitlisted, it is SUPER common to come off the waitlist. People get accepted to multiple programs and there is usually a bit of "wiggle" room, so it's awesome for anyone on the waiting list. I think my class had 3-4 people that came off of it, and they are just as smart, talented, amazing, and will do awesome things as a PA. So don't get discouraged! 

Thanks for the encouragement! Do you have any idea how many people they usually put on the waitlist?

• 2 months later...