Applicants for Jan 2021 Start

On 11/12/2019 at 9:18 AM, LINY73 said:

For those interviewing 11/22-11/23, did you just reply and email back a scanned copy of the updated clinical hours using the supplemental application forms? or mail them?

Hi LINY73, I replied and sent a scanned copy of the healthcare hours form (the last page, with the signature space at the bottom). I was not sure what to do either. I am also going to bring one with me on the day of the interview just in case! Hope that helps. Can't wait to meet everyone in two weekends 🙂

7 minutes ago, Olivianemier said:

Hi LINY73, I replied and sent a scanned copy of the healthcare hours form (the last page, with the signature space at the bottom). I was not sure what to do either. I am also going to bring one with me on the day of the interview just in case! Hope that helps. Can't wait to meet everyone in two weekends 🙂

Thank you! I'm going to do the same!

• Like 1

Congratulations, and Good Luck to everyone who will be in Potsdam this weekend! I am a 2nd year (soon to be third year), I will be at the interviews on Saturday (I have my rotation on Friday unfortunetly so I will miss the friday crew). But Come say Hi on saturday! 

Bring a water bottle just in case! It's a long day of interviewing but you will all have a blast!

• Like 2

A quick heads up to anyone traveling this weekend from out of state, we have already gotten SNOW! I know, it's crazy. I believe it may rain/snow on friday, but should be clear on Saturday. Just make sure you have a back up plan, or clothes for the weather. Please drive safe! The roads get plowed very well usually, so that is a plus, but just keep that in mind when traveling 🙂 

Be yourself, have fun, and make sure to talk to the 1st year students to ask them any questions you may have! The day is long, stressful but we do our best to make it a very small, welcoming exciting and fun day for everyone. Just relax :)) You'll all do great. 

A quick heads up to anyone traveling this weekend from out of state, we have already gotten SNOW! I know, it's crazy. I believe it may rain/snow on friday, but should be clear on Saturday. Just make sure you have a back up plan, or clothes for the weather. Please drive safe! The roads get plowed very well usually, so that is a plus, but just keep that in mind when traveling [emoji846] 

Be yourself, have fun, and make sure to talk to the 1st year students to ask them any questions you may have! The day is long, stressful but we do our best to make it a very small, welcoming exciting and fun day for everyone. Just relax :)) You'll all do great. 

You have been so helpful and supportive akrenner0991 !! Thank you!! Can’t wait to meet you on Saturday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk