wingate main campus 2019-2020 cycle

• 3 weeks later...

I have been placed on the wait list for the Hendersonville campus.  From what I can tell after all interviews are completed they will send us an email with a ranking?  Is anyone else on the wait list for Hendersonville or know how many are currently wait listed?  I have not been given my'ranking' as of yet.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:24 PM, smile4fun said:

I have been placed on the wait list for the Hendersonville campus.  From what I can tell after all interviews are completed they will send us an email with a ranking?  Is anyone else on the wait list for Hendersonville or know how many are currently wait listed?  I have not been given my'ranking' as of yet.

I’m also on the wait list for Hendersonville and do not know. I was the first or one of the first placed on the wait list last year at the first interview date but know they evaluate everyone on the list equally...there’s no “rankings” in other words. Did they say when the last interviews would be? 

Edited by bcfiremedic

On 1/26/2020 at 8:20 PM, bcfiremedic said:

I’m also on the wait list for Hendersonville and do not know. I was the first or one of the first placed on the wait list last year at the first interview date but know they evaluate everyone on the list equally...there’s no “rankings” in other words. Did they say when the last interviews would be? 

No, I'm not sure when the last interview is.  I guess all we can do is try to stay positive and wait for more information after the final interview.  I imagine I'll reach out in April if I haven't gotten any news.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PAsauce said:

Anyone from the waitlist hear anything yet? 

No, not yet! I got into contact with some past Wingate students who were on waitlists the past couple years. They said they heard their positions on the waitlists in March (I believe beginning of the month). But that was with the other admissions coordinator Marie so it might be a little different this year. But hopefully we will hear back soon! 😊

Edited by sxc23

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 2:47 PM, PAsauce said:

Nope. I have not been given a ranking on the waitlist yet.

Just received an email informing me I am in the top 10 on the waitlist, but they didn't specify exact number I'm ranked. I will be declining the offer to remain on the waitlist, as I will be attending another program. Hope that helps someone else out!

On 3/12/2020 at 12:55 PM, Kc2020 said:

Just received an email informing me I am in the top 10 on the waitlist, but they didn't specify exact number I'm ranked. I will be declining the offer to remain on the waitlist, as I will be attending another program. Hope that helps someone else out!

^^Got the same email as well! I thought they would be giving us an actual ranking position as they’ve done for other classes ☹️ Has anyone else heard different news? 

On 3/16/2020 at 9:58 AM, superscribe said:

I got a "continuing you on the waitlist" email but it said nothing about top 10 😐

Don't lose hope! People remove themselves from waitlists all the time if they get accepted into other programs. Just like the person above! So that may mean your spot may have moved up a little! 

• 3 months later...