Mhart5

wingate main campus 2019-2020 cycle

I heard back as a wait list status the following Wednesday after I interviewed on Friday. Congrats on the acceptance! Did y’all interview at the main campus or Hendersonville campus? 

On 10/10/2019 at 10:59 PM, bcfiremedic said:

I heard back as a wait list status the following Wednesday after I interviewed on Friday. Congrats on the acceptance! Did y’all interview at the main campus or Hendersonville campus? 

Main!

Also, would anyone who has interviewed already like to offer any details about format?? I know there is MMI and interview, but wondering if someone could offer other insight! Goodluck to everyone

3 hours ago, Ire123 said:

Also, would anyone who has interviewed already like to offer any details about format?? I know there is MMI and interview, but wondering if someone could offer other insight! Goodluck to everyone

We had 4 MMIs with staff members (normal MMI type prompts, nothing that surprised me), we sat in on a lecture, had a one-on-one chat with a current student, and had a one-on-one interview with one professor for each applicant. Everyone I interviewed with pretty much said the same thing, the professors really want you to succeed! They will go over your strengths/weaknesses and all the normal interview stuff but it felt more like a friendly conversation than an interview.

Good luck to everyone interviewing! 

On 10/16/2019 at 11:19 AM, PAwannabe311 said:

Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews at this time?

I believe so! I got an email from them a couple days ago asking me to send over my grades for my courses that are in progress and when I explained that those wouldn't be done until December she said that's fine and they are holding interviews in the spring. 

• Like 1

Got accepted! Interviewed on the 15th got accepted on the 16th! has anybody else that interviewed on the 15th heard back yet?

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, nacho42 said:

Got accepted! Interviewed on the 15th got accepted on the 16th! has anybody else that interviewed on the 15th heard back yet?

I was also accepted on the 16th after the interview! 

• Upvote 1

I interviewed yesterday (10/22) and got accepted today (10/23) via email at 1:50pm! So excited! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Ire123 said:

when hearing back about an interview, did you guys receive your results via phone call or an email?

I got an email and it came around 9pm. So still check your emails, even if it’s after 5

On 10/19/2019 at 11:52 AM, Ktowe5 said:

I was also accepted on the 16th after the interview! 

Ayyye. Congrats! What’s your name? I’m Kofi. So do you think you’re going to go to Wingate next year?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Got an acceptance offer by phone this afternoon (10.24.19) for the Hendersonville campus! Super excited as this is my favorite program.

I interviewed on 10.18.19. So very quick turn around.

Edited by GATTACA
  • Upvote 3

On 10/27/2019 at 4:21 PM, PAwannabe311 said:

I got an email essentially putting me on a waitlist for an interview. Did anybody else get something similar or know anything about this?

I was told they are having another round of interviews after the new year and once a date was selected they would send out the official invitation. 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:52 PM, slammerjammer97 said:

Hey do all the people accepted to the Hendersonville campus want to create a facebook page or something?

If you create it, then I’d love to join!

Edited by GATTACA
  • Like 1

Hey do all the people accepted to the Hendersonville campus want to create a facebook page or something?

4 minutes ago, GATTACA said:

Me too!

My interview at Wingate was my first and I didn't realize how many questions I didn't get answered. Did anyone here get the answer to any of these questions: 

- Do students have access to workout facilities? 

- What is used for practicing skills? Is there any simulation center type of thing? Or simulation dummies? 

- Is there any support for finding employment? 

On 11/5/2019 at 9:22 AM, buddy248 said:

Me too!

same! has anyone made a facebook group for hendersonville yet?

On 11/5/2019 at 9:17 AM, GATTACA said:

8 hours ago, Ire123 said:

same! has anyone made a facebook group for hendersonville yet?

hey guys! I made a closed facebook group for those who were accepted to the hendersonville campus. Its called Wingate University-Hendersonville PA Program Class of 2022