wingate main campus 2019-2020 cycle

3 hours ago, Ire123 said:

Also, would anyone who has interviewed already like to offer any details about format?? I know there is MMI and interview, but wondering if someone could offer other insight! Goodluck to everyone

We had 4 MMIs with staff members (normal MMI type prompts, nothing that surprised me), we sat in on a lecture, had a one-on-one chat with a current student, and had a one-on-one interview with one professor for each applicant. Everyone I interviewed with pretty much said the same thing, the professors really want you to succeed! They will go over your strengths/weaknesses and all the normal interview stuff but it felt more like a friendly conversation than an interview.

Good luck to everyone interviewing! 

On 10/16/2019 at 11:19 AM, PAwannabe311 said:

Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews at this time?

I believe so! I got an email from them a couple days ago asking me to send over my grades for my courses that are in progress and when I explained that those wouldn't be done until December she said that's fine and they are holding interviews in the spring. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 4:21 PM, PAwannabe311 said:

I got an email essentially putting me on a waitlist for an interview. Did anybody else get something similar or know anything about this?

I was told they are having another round of interviews after the new year and once a date was selected they would send out the official invitation. 

My interview at Wingate was my first and I didn't realize how many questions I didn't get answered. Did anyone here get the answer to any of these questions: 

- Do students have access to workout facilities? 

- What is used for practicing skills? Is there any simulation center type of thing? Or simulation dummies? 

- Is there any support for finding employment? 

On 10/28/2019 at 6:52 PM, slammerjammer97 said:

Hey do all the people accepted to the Hendersonville campus want to create a facebook page or something?

On 11/5/2019 at 9:17 AM, GATTACA said:

If you create it, then I’d love to join!

8 hours ago, Ire123 said:

same! has anyone made a facebook group for hendersonville yet?

hey guys! I made a closed facebook group for those who were accepted to the hendersonville campus. Its called Wingate University-Hendersonville PA Program Class of 2022 

5 hours ago, smile4fun said:

Interview scheduled at Hendersonville On Jan 17th! Hope to see some of you there. Any one know how many spots are left at the Hendersonville location? 

When I interviewed, Susan Lance said that 6 or 7 were already accepted, and I know that 4 people including myself were accepted from my interview day. 

• 2 weeks later...