Mhart5

wingate main campus 2019-2020 cycle

3 hours ago, Ktowe5 said:

When was your application verified and how long after did they offer you an interview? Thanks so much!!

My CASPA application was verified 6/25. I received an e-mail from the admissions officer saying they received my application 7/2. I was offered the interview yesterday 7/22. 

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone that received an interview so far! 

Wingate emailed me letting me know to make sure to send in my biochemistry grade whenever I finish the course. I asked her if not having it completed at this moment will hinder me from having my application reviewed. She said no, and that I am on her "strong applicant list" after reviewing my app but she wants to see if my sGPA will go up or down. I'm a little confused on what this might mean. Are they waiting for me to send in a grade to offer an interview? 

Hi everyone ! Congrats on getting accepted ! I was looking to see what everyone’s stats were who were offered an interview ? I’m applying next year and working really hard to be a competitive candidate ! Thank you 

Just got an interview invite for November!! Would love to hear any tips anyone may have. Thanks!

23 hours ago, dottie7 said:

Just got an interview invite for November!! Would love to hear any tips anyone may have. Thanks!

Congrats! Do you mind telling when you submitted your application?

Just finished my interview today! The faculty is really invested in making you feel comfortable and at ease. Like all the tips online say, just be yourself, do your research, and try to not let your nerves get in the way of your personality. It was a very positive experience! Good luck to everyone! 🙂

• Like 2

I was submitted and verified 8/14 and received confirmation from Wingate that they received my application on 8/15. Has anyone with a similar timeline received an interview invite yet?

12 hours ago, Kc2020 said:

I was submitted and verified 8/14 and received confirmation from Wingate that they received my application on 8/15. Has anyone with a similar timeline received an interview invite yet?

Good morning! I submitted mine at the end of July and know it is in line for review. 

11 minutes ago, Ktowe5 said:

Anyone received an interview invite recently for the main campus? 

Not yet....I applied a little late. Submitted/verified 8/14 and received an email from Marie 8/15 confirming my application was under review. Getting very antsy as this is one of my top choices. Did anyone here apply in August and hear anything about interviews or rejections yet?  

3 minutes ago, Kc2020 said:

Not yet....I applied a little late. Submitted/verified 8/14 and received an email from Marie 8/15 confirming my application was under review. Getting very antsy as this is one of my top choices. Did anyone here apply in August and hear anything about interviews or rejections yet?  

I was verified July 10 and have not heard anything yet

On 7/11/2019 at 12:08 PM, kioconnor said:

Interviewing October 22, anyone else on this day?

Hi! I will be interviewing at the main campus on this day as well. Haven't heard any specific details about times/location yet.

On 8/27/2019 at 11:39 AM, ecwaters said:

Gave up my interview 9/20- hope this helps someone else!

I think I may have gotten your seat. I was initially informed that I was competitive and would receive an invite in the spring for an interview, but then someone canceled so I’m scheduled for 9-20 now. Best of luck to you!

• Like 1

Just now, KatieF90 said:

Has anyone heard back anything recently? Just wondering what submission date they're up too!

I submitted and was verified 8/15. Have not heard anything yet. 

6 minutes ago, KatieF90 said:

Has anyone heard back anything recently? Just wondering what submission date they're up too!

I submitted CASPA 8/2 and haven’t heard anything back other than an email 8/5 saying they received my application and again on 8/13 for follow up saying she is still reviewing applications.. but nothing for over a month now.

On 9/10/2019 at 2:36 PM, klharm93 said:

Just finished my interview today! The faculty is really invested in making you feel comfortable and at ease. Like all the tips online say, just be yourself, do your research, and try to not let your nerves get in the way of your personality. It was a very positive experience! Good luck to everyone! 🙂

Was the interview MMI style or individual? I've tried to look at past forums to see but didn't find a clear answer. 

Got my acceptance email!!! So excited, Wingate is such a great program!  For those of you who are curious, I interviewed yesterday and got my acceptance at 11:21

17 minutes ago, cserva said:

Got my acceptance email!!! So excited, Wingate is such a great program!  For those of you who are curious, I interviewed yesterday and got my acceptance at 11:21

Congrats! I interviewed yesterday and just received my acceptance as well. Are you planning on attending the program?

1 hour ago, missarsims said:

Congrats! I interviewed yesterday and just received my acceptance as well. Are you planning on attending the program?

Awesome, so glad multiple people from our day made it! Wait whats your name, I'm Caity (Caitlin). I'm planning on attending, you?

1 hour ago, cserva said:

Awesome, so glad multiple people from our day made it! Wait whats your name, I'm Caity (Caitlin). I'm planning on attending, you?

We all stuck it out together, and I’m Abbie. I’m still deciding between a few programs, but I was very impressed with the program and loved the location. 

24 minutes ago, missarsims said:

We all stuck it out together, and I’m Abbie. I’m still deciding between a few programs, but I was very impressed with the program and loved the location. 

In any case, hope to see you there 🙂