wingate main campus 2019-2020 cycle

11 minutes ago, NiYa13 said:

Hi guys! I received my interview invite yesterday for the Hendersonville campus. The admission coordinator said that interviews will take place in late August or early September! Good luck to everyone!

I got an interview invite a couple weeks ago for the Main Campus. But I thought I read somewhere that all interviews are at main campus and they give you a tour of both campuses and ask you to select your preference after the interview, I could be wrong though

Edited by nacho42

On 6/7/2019 at 3:38 PM, nacho42 said:

I got an interview invite a couple weeks ago for the Main Campus. But I thought I read somewhere that all interviews are at main campus and they give you a tour of both campuses and ask you to select your preference after the interview, I could be wrong though

I got an interview for Hendersonville last week though a date wasn't specified yet! As far as I'm aware, you apply to a specific campus through CASPA. I would be really surprised if they give a tour of both at the interview because I'm pretty sure the campuses are over 2 hours apart, but I haven't received any further details about it yet!

On 6/7/2019 at 3:33 PM, NiYa13 said:

Hi guys! I received my interview invite yesterday for the Hendersonville campus. The admission coordinator said that interviews will take place in late August or early September! Good luck to everyone!

Hi! How soon after verification did you hear from them and was the first time you heard from them for your interview? Thanks!

On 6/7/2019 at 3:38 PM, nacho42 said:

For those of you who received invites to interview:

Did you complete ALL your prerequisites after 2015?

5 hours ago, ecwaters said:

Hi! How soon after verification did you hear from them and was the first time you heard from them for your interview? Thanks!

Hey! I was given an interview invite about 3 days after verification. And the first email I received from them was an interview to invite!

On 6/9/2019 at 2:56 PM, dottie7 said:

Can anyone who was offered an interview give their stats? Just curious as this is my first cycle ever applying.

Hi! My stats are

cGPA 3.41

sGPA 3.25

GRE was 152 Quant, 157 verbal, and 4.5 writing.

I also have about 3,200 ED scribing hours. 

This is my first time applying too! My stats aren't amazing, but I did have a strong upward trend! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 9:07 AM, prepa02 said:

Has anyone that has received an interview invite been notified of a date of the interview? I was informed in May that I was invited for an interview but they didn’t have a date yet 

I was in the same situation! The Hendersonville campus contacted me in May and today I was offered an invitation to interview.

For those interested, it sounds like they currently have spots open for 4 interview dates in September and October. The email also said that they interview a maximum of six applicants per session, and that the interview will last approximately three hours and include meeting with a faculty member, sitting in on a lecture, speaking with a current student, and touring the facility.

4 hours ago, maggiemoore said:

Did anyone who applied for the main campus get a specific date yet for an interview yet? I received a general invite back in May but haven't heard anything since.

I received a interview invite on July 8th and in the email it said they begin interviewing in September and plan to set up an interview schedule within a week! So hopefully we'll hear something soon.