2019-2020 application cycle

I received my acceptance call this morning around 10am! For those still waiting, do not lose hope!! They said they still have calls to make

Did they tell you this today on the phone? Congrats btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! I got a call this morning offering me a spot off the waitlist!!! Waiting sucks but trust me, don’t give up!!!

Congratulations!!!! Thanks for letting us know! Still holding out hope for more waitlisters to be called

• Like 1

I've decided to give up my seat. Hopefully the seat goes to one of you on the waitlist!! Best of luck to everyone 🙂

Edited by LJprePA
  • Like 3

Congratulations to everyone who got the admissions! I am applying next year and wondering if you could share your stats which might give some idea on any improvements that could be done to our profile especially the GPA 🙂 TIA!

Edited by PrePAstudent14

I just got a call from Cherri today! I am off the waitlist and have been accepted into the program! Over the moon!!! 

I have rejected after my interview last year. For everyone who didn’t get in this time, do not stop...preserve! Wishing everyone the best of luck! 

• Like 4

I just got a call from Cherri today! I am off the waitlist and have been accepted into the program! Over the moon!!! 

I have rejected after my interview last year. For everyone who didn’t get in this time, do not stop...preserve! Wishing everyone the best of luck! 

Congratulations!!! Does anyone know how many people were accepted off the waitlist?

• Like 1