Jump to content

2019-2020 application cycle

Recommended Posts

Yes. So it seems like next week is the date we'll hear back

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk



I asked a current student now and she told me that she didn’t hear it in lecture today. Did this person ask a faculty one on one?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked a current student now and she told me that she didn’t hear it in lecture today. Did this person ask a faculty one on one?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm unsure. But he's a current student and a good friend of mine. I hope he's wrong and we hear back today just as much as everyone else on here lol.

We'll see. Fingers crossed, right?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone!

We know you all are anxious for acceptance emails but as we mentioned before, we are doing things a little different than last year so you will likely be waiting another week or so before hearing anything back from our admission committee. Again, we mentioned it could be up to a month (hopefully it isn't because we vividly remember checking our emails 10x a day waiting for that one email that changed our lives).

Our admissions committee works VERY HARD to ensure we select the best of the best and determine who will fit in our program but THIS TAKES TIME. There were so many amazing applicants this year so we ask for your continued patience during this process!

Thank you for your understanding and patience,

Chelsea S. and Maddie S.

WSU PA-S Class of '21

(Interview Co-Chairs)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MayC0820 said:

Hey everyone!

We know you all are anxious for acceptance emails but as we mentioned before, we are doing things a little different than last year so you will likely be waiting another week or so before hearing anything back from our admission committee. Again, we mentioned it could be up to a month (hopefully it isn't because we vividly remember checking our emails 10x a day waiting for that one email that changed our lives).

Our admissions committee works VERY HARD to ensure we select the best of the best and determine who will fit in our program but THIS TAKES TIME. There were so many amazing applicants this year so we ask for your continued patience during this process!

Thank you for your understanding and patience,

Chelsea S. and Maddie S.

WSU PA-S Class of '21

(Interview Co-Chairs)

Thank you guys! We appreciate all of the work put into the decision process, as well as the update! Have a great weekend everyone! 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Survey completed. The anticipation is heavy. Good luck everybody, & speaking for myself and everybody else--stay strong & have faith we are all going to be great PAs someday regardless of the outcome. 🙏

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paperson170 said:

Do you guys think they made decisions already?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what it seemed like from the survey response email, but I am not sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chelsgarrison14 said:

I really hope so. I hope everyone does the survey. Because aren’t they only going out if all surveys are submitted?

There’s no way they would do that, it’s nearly impossible to achieve 100% compliance for anything in the real world. I doubt everyone would do the survey even if they had a month to do so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There’s no way they would do that, it’s nearly impossible to achieve 100% compliance for anything in the real world. I doubt everyone would do the survey even if they had a month to do so.

I agree. I think once the majority finish the survey they’ll send them out


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! I called the program today and was told we wouldn’t be hearing back until next week. She wasn’t able to say which day exactly. So..one more week of waiting! But at least we can put the phone down for today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, et51692 said:

Hey everyone! I called the program today and was told we wouldn’t be hearing back until next week. She wasn’t able to say which day exactly. So..one more week of waiting! But at least we can put the phone down for today. 

Thanks for calling! I wonder what’s so different about the process this year? At least we know they are putting a lot of time and effort into the decision process and making it as fair as possible! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stephanieholl4 said:

Thanks for calling! I wonder what’s so different about the process this year? At least we know they are putting a lot of time and effort into the decision process and making it as fair as possible! 

I kinda want to cry because I don’t want to have to put down a $1000 deposit elsewhere 😂😭😂😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Palife19 said:

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone has heard back yet or know anything about when we’ll be hearing back?

I have not heard anything!

Edited by Bwatt25
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JacKasmi94 said:

Guys, I just received my acceptance call!!!!!!!! I'M INNNNN!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

I did too!! For anyone wondering, they called us so I'm sure they are going to be calling people throughout the day!

Edited by PAS97
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More