Madison 2019-2020 Application Cyle

11 minutes ago, MoorKetamine said:

I am a current UW student (WisPACT) if you have any questions

Hi! I have been waitlisted for an interview. Do you happen to know anyone that was offered an interview in the past off the waitlist? Just tryong to figure out if there is still a chance :).. This is for Campus. Thanks!

18 hours ago, PArtnerincrime said:

If anyone still hasn't heard anything I would highly suggest reaching out to the program as soon as possible. There seemed to have been errors in the system when they sent out emails. 

I spoke with admissions yesterday and they said everyone should have gotten a letter, If you have not received an email you should contact Juile at: loker@wisc.edu

Edited by MoorKetamine

Hi everyone & Happy Holidays! 

Is anyone going to interview on the 16/17th of January/already attend UW Madison/interested in the UW Madison PA program/etc. and want to get together 1-2 days before the interview to meet up? I will be arriving at UW Madison on the evening of 14th to do some exploring and to adjust to the timezone. It would be really nice if we could connect! Please drop me a private message if you’re interested. 

Edited by AlexK4

• 2 weeks later...

Giving another try at getting a group together to chat and get to know each other before the interviews - 

Is anyone going to interview on the 16/17th of January/already attend UW Madison/interested in the UW Madison PA program/etc. and want to get together 1-2 days before the interview to meet up? I will be arriving at UW Madison on the evening of 14th to do some exploring and to adjust to the timezone. It would be really nice if we could connect! Please drop me a private message if you’re interested. 

• 3 weeks later...