MGH Institute of Health Professions: Application Cycle 2019-2020

26 minutes ago, DaniPA said:

Accepted! I interviewed on Saturday at 8 am and I was in group 14! 

Omg! I also was in that group and accepted as well! So happy we will be classmates!!

• Like 1

I got an acceptance email this morning as well!! I am so excited and can't wait to meet everyone! This is my second time applying and with a GPA in the low 3's so don't lose hope people!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, knightDC said:

Did anyone get rejected? Or did ~45 get accepted and 155 of us are on the waiting list? 

I got denied after being waitlisted for interview, no worries however. I have been accepted to a few other schools. Good luck to everyone who’s waiting 

I was accepted! I'm so excited to meet the rest of the class. Good luck everyone who was wait listed or rejected! I was rejected by another program just yesterday. It will happen for you too! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jspreen said:

I got denied after being waitlisted for interview, no worries however. I have been accepted to a few other schools. Good luck to everyone who’s waiting 

Oh ok thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear, but glad you got in elsewhere!

22 hours ago, Ali786 said:

Accepted!!!, we should start a group or something!!; submitted my deposit just now, its still sinking in....Can't wait to see you all. 

Agreed! I just created a Facebook group. You can search for it with "MGH IHP Physician Assistant Class of 2022". If you have trouble finding it, just let me know! 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, staceyk said:

Agreed! I just created a Facebook group. You can search for it with "MGH IHP Physician Assistant Class of 2022". If you have trouble finding it, just let me know! 

Found it. Request sent! Great idea 🙂

Anyone else receive an email about prerequisites today? And if so, does anyone know if this means they’re looking at more apps? I’m on the waitlist and wasn’t expecting to hear anything until at least December after the deposits are due...

Edited by KnightPA
Needed more info
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KnightPA said:

Anyone else receive an email about prerequisites today? And if so, does anyone know if this means they’re looking at more apps? I’m on the waitlist and wasn’t expecting to hear anything until at least December after the deposits are due...

I received a similar email today. I’m curious if it means that we might get pulled off the waitlist or if it’s merely a new organizational thing sent every waitlisted applicant. I don’t think I remember seeing anyone write about it last year

I received a similar email today. I’m curious if it means that we might get pulled off the waitlist or if it’s merely a new organizational thing sent every waitlisted applicant. I don’t think I remember seeing anyone write about it last year

I received one as well! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, mave6 said:

Ahhh, that makes sense. I wasn’t on the waitlist. I have been accepted already and got the same email. You should email admissions and ask them.