Hi Guys! Just thought I would start this thread for the 2019-2020 cycle. Received a notification that my application is under review on June 3rd. Good luck to everyone applying!

- Hannah

so weird question.

Today I received and email from West Liberty regarding an invite to a Black and Gold day on Sept 14th?? It looks as if this is more of an admissions tour for prospective students. BUT after looking at last years discussion on here they had interviews for the PA program on Sept 14.  Is this just a coincidence?? They normally call for interviews right? Did anyone else receive this email?? 

On 8/12/2019 at 11:07 PM, dtaylor33 said:

so weird question.

Today I received and email from West Liberty regarding an invite to a Black and Gold day on Sept 14th?? It looks as if this is more of an admissions tour for prospective students. BUT after looking at last years discussion on here they had interviews for the PA program on Sept 14.  Is this just a coincidence?? They normally call for interviews right? Did anyone else receive this email?? 

I also received this email. I got excited when I first saw it but then realized it was the Black and Gold day which I also believe is just for prospective students of WLU. I don't think it is related to the PA program at all. From the other PA interview invites I've received from other schools, they are from someone from the PA program and the emails are very clear that you are being invited for an interview to their PA program. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just received a call for an invite to the early interview session on September 20th! Anyone else get a call today? Good luck to everyone out there!

• Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 11:51 AM, prepastudentkb said:

I just received a call for an invite to the early interview session on September 20th! Anyone else get a call today? Good luck to everyone out there!

I just received the same call today. I'll see you there!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2022pa said:

I just received the same call today. I'll see you there!

I also just received the call. Good luck everyone!!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, SMZ89 said:

Hi everyone! For those who have been offered an interview did you take the CASPER exam?

Yes. I think the last test date to take it before their October 1st deadline is September 20th or within a few days from that day. If you haven’t scheduled it, go ahead and do so!

• Like 1

Hey all! I have accepted a spot at my top choice program today so I just contacted WLU and let Tara know I will not be attending the 9/20 interview. I hope this opens a spot for someone else and allows you to achieve your dreams as I will get to! 😁

On 10/2/2019 at 4:52 AM, ferusolan said:

Anyone who interviewed on 9/20 hear back from admissions regarding acceptance or denial? 

I just received a call from Dr. Childers, I've been accepted!

Edited by dancer10
typo